How Do You.....

sunshine'skid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Get a "Sig Help" badge? I'd like one, as I want to become more active in making signatures, but how to I get one? Or do I earn it over time? Or do you "buy" it?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The answer is simple. Children cannot and will not be added to the TCS Team.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

The answer is simple. Children cannot and will not be added to the TCS Team.
I actually PM'd icklemiss with this question this morning as I started doing sigs a few days ago and have become a completely addicted freak *lol* I deleted the pm already, but roughly she told me that her and Hope are "Sig Helpers" because they've been doing it the longest and they help the designers more than make sigs.

You're more than welcome to make signatures for people. Just go to the signature requests thread here http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92326 and see who needs one made, then make it for them. You'll automatically be a signature designer if that's what you choose to do but unfortunately you won't get one of those badges. You can also go to the signature designer's thread here http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49868 and post that you will do them.

No one is "official" here, but atleast this way people can be more aware of who does them.

Hope that helps

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, people are allowed to make as many sigs as they want. There's no need to worry about who has sig helper badges or not.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Like Ryan said, I'm afraid you have to be over 18 to be considered for any official or semi-official role on the team. I also wanted to add, that the members that carry the Sig Helper badge have earned them after having shown long term dedication to doing this. Photoshop is a lot of fun, and I can certainly see how this can be addictive, but you need to be able to carry through with this on the long term before being considered into the Sig Helper position