mmmm 2 glasses of Sangria....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, I am being totally guilty, and committing the biggest sin....
I am having 2 of the most lucious glasses of Sangria ever, and I feel so loose and unwound and relaxed...
Anyone wanna join me?!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh that sounds good Heather- you can pour me a glass, or two! I'll be done with my fantabulous hot chocolate, and then I'll be good to go!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds great to me. You may have just talked me into opening up a bottle of wine when I get home. After the back and forth with Brian all day trying to pick out a kitten name I could use it. (and I think he's still pouting about the whole thing...argh)

Either that or having some cran/grape juice that i just "happened" to spill some vodka into...
hee hee

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not me, I don't drink wine, but I gotta get up at 5:00 a.m. to get ready for work, It is hard enough sometimes facing those little rug rats when you feel good, much less if you are hung over.

I did that one time last year, and it was not good at all.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am *thinking* about getting some cranberry juice with some Vodka too.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a big fan of the reds, but if you have a nice Reisling on hand I'll take that!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh heck yeah!

I'm pretty much officially a WoW Burning Crusade widow at the moment (that's why we just ordered pizza - he didn't want to cook). The only thing that caught his attention was telling him that the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scotsdale is on, live.
Cars and killin' stuff...oh yeah...that's my idea of fun!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Yeah sure, but didn't you do that last night too????

You ain't getting squiffy on us, are you???
NEET! Now there you go again! Your as bad as my DH counting my glasses of wine!!!

(it was just a stressful after noon at work....so I needed to relax, besides it sure beats tylenol pm!
)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good grief!! That's all we need is a bunch of members PUIing! (Posting Under the Influence). Do you need a designated poster? I'm still sober.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Good grief!! That's all we need is a bunch of members PUIing! (Posting Under the Influence). Do you need a designated poster? I'm still sober.
I'm good, but thanks Jan! It's nice to know I can always count on you!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I opened a NZ riesling last night and had a couple of glasses too!!
One good reason for cold weather-you can put the wine bottle outside in the snowbank to have it chill faster than the :censor::censor::censor::censor:!!
There is a local restaurant that makes their own sangria-its so awesome!! My cuz will drive 2 hours with her hubby to have lunch and sangria there!!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mmmm Sangria
I LOVE it! We make our own in PR and it is 100 X's tastier than the already made stuff. This is one of the only things I can drink all night long!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was/Is yours store bought or did you make your own?

I found a recipe for one a while back, but basically after one glass YOU WERE DONE.

I made it for a BBQ last summer, but after 2 glasses, suddenly I had 2 BBQ grills and totally missed the burgers to flip. My friends were all amused.