Vibes for my neice Talyor

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could ya'll please spare a few vibes for my niece Taylor? She has been really sick the past two days (we're not sure what it is- we think it's the flu). She's been vomiting, running a fever, and has a headach. Tonight i'm taking my sister to the grocery store (her car's on it's last life...and they're all out of food.) We're going to take the boys with us i think (she has two) and her hubby when he gets off work is gonna sit with Taylor. I'm picking up some pedialyte and other things for her at the store tonight. I'll probably wind up watching her tomorrow since i have the day off. There's no way she can go to school. She didn't go today eithor. I hope i don't get it, but when it comes down to it,I don't care if i get sick- that little one is gonna be taken care of. My sister and brother-in-law both have to work tomrorow and my nephews will be in school. Talyor is only 12- so we don't want to leave her at home alone or sick. So i'll probably watch her tomorrow. Could everyone send a few ((get well vibes )) Taylors way? She just isn't feeling well tonight.
If she's not better tomorrow, i'm just going to take some money out of my savings account and take her to the doctor. (my brother in law & sister don't have insurance for them yet- they're trying to get them on the list...but the insurance companies are poking around
) I'm not gonna make her wait though- if she's worse tomorrow, i will just take her.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its awful when kids are sick, isnt it?? I hope Taylor gets better soon, but the symptoms she is having doesn't sound good and probably does warrant medical attention. Bless you for taking the time and paying for her medical attention.

I sure hope that the insurance company comes through soon!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers from Mississippi, you might wanna get her some jello cups or something while you are at the store too. She might be able to keep that down. I hope she is better soon, keep us posted on how she is doing.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When she starts throwing up, put some ice cubes wrapped in a cloth on the back of her neck... really helps stop it. Hope she's feeling better soon! She's very luck to have an aunt like you.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, it sounds like the flu that is going around to me. All of us had it and we did the same thing.The Dr. just told me to watch for the kids getting dehydrated.Other than that, just let it run it's course.
I'm sending get well vibes her way!!!I hope it's NOTHING serious!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope she feels better soon and that it's nothing serious! You are such a good person (you are anyways!
) looking out for her well being.
please keep us updated on her.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww, I hope Taylor feels better! Here are some vibes for you, Taylor and your family from the (cold and also) Windy City! Love, Gracie, Leo, Raphie and Allie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou for all of the vibes everyone!!!! My sister and I just got back from the grocery store not too long ago- and when we did Taylor was feeling a bit better
Those TCS vibes are awesome!!! We're all still keeping an eye on her though- i told my sister that if she's not better by tomorrow, i'm taking her to the doctor...she agreed
/ Now that she changed jobs (my sister) they might qualify for the state offered Tendercare (it's by the state of TN) so i'm going to print up some forms for them and let them fill it out and send it off to get their 3 little ones covered
. I picked up some Ramen noodles (taylors favorite), pedialyte, sugar free jello and stuff like that for her tonight. We're making her drink lots of fluids to stay hydrated. I think she was feeling better when we got home- she was walking around and up laughing
We're making her take it easy so we're not sending her to school tomorrow since she's still under the weather. I'll probably be over there tomorrow checking on her/watching her....so i'll update then!
Thanks again for the vibes
She doesn't get sick often...but when she does it just seems to really zap her energy.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww. Sorry Taylor is sick. Poor baby. I hate seeing kids sick. My nephews are sick with the flu right now too. ((((get well vibes))))

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

Aww. Sorry Taylor is sick. Poor baby. I hate seeing kids sick. My nephews are sick with the flu right now too. ((((get well vibes))))
Thanks for the vibes.
/ I hope your nephews get to feeling better soon too! The flu is sooo not fun for kids

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No it's not. And then it only adds to the parents stress trying to keep them well enough to NOT have to be hospitalized.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou once again for the sweet vibes everyone!