or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Ice Pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ice Pictures

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I have never seen anything like this before, so I thought I'd share. Everything looks like ice statues around here My mailbox is even all covered in ice and the little red flag wont go up.

Here is a closeup of a tree in my front yard.



This is the front lawn. It's hard to see since I resized the picture but that is mostly ice.



This is my kitchen window. Currently every window on the back of the house looks like that (they are normally clear and you can see perfectly through them).



Here is the side yard. It's easier to tell in these pictures that it is ice not snow.



post #2 of 15
Ooo! Thanks for sharing.

That's what we looked like yesterday. Even the bushes were iced over.

It was pretty to look at driving to/from work yesterday.

Now its dusted with snow here.
post #3 of 15
At least your yard doesn't look like this!
post #4 of 15
Wow, that picture of your windows is really an awesome pic!
post #5 of 15
I love your ice pictures!! I know it's dangerous but it really is beautiful!
post #6 of 15
Very pretty. But you keep it. I am not a fan of the cold. I like being able to wear shorts on a bike ride in January!
post #7 of 15
And people pay lots of money for windows that look like that! I like how everything looks when it's like that...so pretty.

That's happened to me before, where it's all covered in ice (I was a student living off campus then). That was not a fun day to try and get to classes...it took me 20 minutes to get my car de-iced enough to get to campus.
post #8 of 15
wonderful pics!!! Really willing to touch it, but can't
post #9 of 15
Beautiful pictures!! It looks like a winter wonderland!!
post #10 of 15
that's what it looks like except we can't see the grass...looks like an ice skating rink
post #11 of 15
Beautiful pictures.

Winter is my favorite season.
I could happily live were it's snowy and cold are year round.
You can always put more clothes on, but if you get to warm you can only take some many off without getting arrested !
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
At least your yard doesn't look like this!
Wow, thats crazy. I'm glad it doesn't look that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Wow, that picture of your windows is really an awesome pic!
Yeah I really like it, I just wish it didn't come out so dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Very pretty. But you keep it. I am not a fan of the cold. I like being able to wear shorts on a bike ride in January!
I wish. It looks really pretty, but I don't like being cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrldsky View Post
And people pay lots of money for windows that look like that! I like how everything looks when it's like that...so pretty.

That's happened to me before, where it's all covered in ice (I was a student living off campus then). That was not a fun day to try and get to classes...it took me 20 minutes to get my car de-iced enough to get to campus.
It took us a good 10 minutes to get all the ice off the car yesterday. We both were out there scraping it off. It was funny though because the driveway was soooo slippery that we were sliding all over the place.
post #13 of 15
Very beautiful pictures.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover19 View Post

This is my kitchen window. Currently every window on the back of the house looks like that (they are normally clear and you can see perfectly through them).

guess that's what they call a frosted window!
It's pretty, but I'm glad I didn't have to drive in it yesterday! I saw parts of the State got hammered, and people were actually killed.
Moz, those pictures of Switzerland were astonishing!
post #15 of 15
Beautiful, but be careful going out in it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Ice Pictures