Does your dog have a

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ticklish spot. Lilly and Macy both do and like with Macy if you scratch a certain spot on her tummy then her foot gets to going. And I think it so cute.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes, very, very rarely you can get Bear's leg going, usually though he just turns his head to one side and curls half a lip in the most adorable smirk.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

ticklish spot. Lilly and Macy both do and like with Macy if you scratch a certain spot on her tummy then her foot gets to going. And I think it so cute.
Thats what my Snowbutt does

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cocoa well thats anywhere ecspecially his back and sides
Jasmine now, thats hard to find her spot, she does have a spot but it is soooooooo difficult to find!! I remember the first time I found it I was so excited
but it is sooo tricky to find so rarely does someone get her leg going, cocoa his legs go all the time

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes - Ruby has a spot at the base of her spine near her tail, that will make that foot start going even when she's standing up!! I love finding their `spots' because they can't get to them on their own and it's like scratching that ever-elusive itch for them. Ruby always looks at me with such love and gratitude in her eyes when I do it that it makes the crusty fingernails that result all worth it.

You can't even go near Chester without him dropping and rolling for a belly rub, and down at the base of his ribs on the left side is his `spot'. SO cute...

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Both my boys get their legs shaking when you rub them in the right spot. But Sam is actually ticklish on his feet! He has long tufts of fur between his pads and if you brush your finger over that fur, he jumps like you tickled him. And yes, just like parents tickle their kids from time to time, we do it to Sam just for the giggle. Of course he gets scritches and biscuits as a reward.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Sambo did the same thing.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Oh yes - Ruby has a spot at the base of her spine near her tail, that will make that foot start going even when she's standing up!! I love finding their `spots' because they can't get to them on their own and it's like scratching that ever-elusive itch for them. Ruby always looks at me with such love and gratitude in her eyes when I do it that it makes the crusty fingernails that result all worth it.

You can't even go near Chester without him dropping and rolling for a belly rub, and down at the base of his ribs on the left side is his `spot'. SO cute...
That is what my grandpuppy Tootsie will do, and if you do it real fast and will make a shiver for you when you get done. He is so funny when his daddy does it.

When I do it to him, he will just look up and me with his big brown eyes, and say "Thank you Nanny"

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger usually only kicks her leg when you scratch her stomach in the summer when she has a rash...she is allergic we think to some type of weeds and gets an itchy rash all over her stomach every summer for a few weeks...

loreye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my puppy doesn't enjoy having her toes touched. I assume it's because they're very ticklish and she goes wild when you tickle them.