Tessa, funny and cute

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I was taking photos while the kits were out and playing and all Tessa cares about is getting into every window well I found her in the bathroom and started snapping pictures

and her is that close up (man I love my camera for close ups after the pics already taken
)

and heres after

and of course i gotta add this one of tessa and her sister blue even tho its in the other thread its such a cute photo, and caption all these photos all u want

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

She's adorable. She has a very expressive face.
I am learning that
she is the only one that i can get photos like that
and I love it, and her personality is soo funny ! But her expersions are so great, my mom had me hurry up and print it our for her so she could she her off today at work
So far everytime I get photos i get a new expression and I hope it stays that way
it just makes u wonder what other expressions is she gonna come up with

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful!
Such personality! I know you're in love!

Question: Are you using the flash when you take your pics? Meezer eyes pick up the smallest amount of light (sometimes even without the flash) and they get that red-eye as a result. I always try to photograph Duke with the macro setting in natural light without using the flash. Their eyes show up so much better like that.

Tessa's eyes look a lot like Dukes. Dark around the pupil and fading to a sky blue. So very pretty!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any blue eyed cat is hard to photograph and not get the red-eye. Try a piece of tissue over the flash and see if it helps

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so cute, I like that caption, "go away, it's my window" it seems like she is saying that!

I have yet to get a good picture of my cats, I always have red eyes, I don't have a good camera either. But, I have heard taping tissue works well.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Any blue eyed cat is hard to photograph and not get the red-eye. Try a piece of tissue over the flash and see if it helps
The pics of Bijou and Mika in my siggie were taken outside on a clear, sunny day and it brought out the beautiful colour of their eyes.

Tessa looks like a dream kitty. I'm so happy you are so happy with her.