Why is it, might be more geared towards our ladies its a fair warning,

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that when I am sick jello, water, crackers, and sometimes sprite are the only things I can hold down. I am sick today mostly because of a combination of sinuses and female troubles and the only thing I can hold down is the things I listed I attempted chips because they are salty but they made me sick just smelling of them so I had to put them up and get out some crackers and now have jello. When I go to my meeting I am going to have dad run to the dollar store and get me a couple of two litters of sprite and some more jello if they have it. And why is it that I get sick to my stomach when I have that time of the month. I feel like I am pregnant even when I haven't been with anyone. And I get completely disoriented when I get sick like this. I am so emotionially wound up and I can't get anything done and I feel like I am going to burst into tears any moment now. And all I want to do is sit down with some chocolate and some ice cream but I can't today because my stomach is upset maybe by this afternoon I will be okay. And it had to come and ruin my days off from work. I can't enjoy my day when I am sick and I have to go to some stupid meeting at work and listen to complaints and gripping. And trust me when you got that many women working you get alot of complaints because for some reason our nursing home attracts the biggest idiots ever.

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, that sounds like how I felt when I was pregnant. I'd hate to have to go through that every month. Do you take vitamins and/or calcium? I used to get bad cramps, but haven't since I started the calcium. Not sure if it would help with your symptoms though. How about ginger? That's supposed to help with stomach upset? I'm sure you'll get more and better advice here before long. Take care!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you poor thing....I am suffering from "female troubles" this week too....and why is it that men just don't understand?! One little sniffle and DH is on the couch....I am physically beat, and suffering and he acts like it's no big deal....
I think this is appropriate

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

you poor thing....I am suffering from "female troubles" this week too....and why is it that men just don't understand?! One little sniffle and DH is on the couch....I am physically beat, and suffering and he acts like it's no big deal....
I think this is appropriate
I think a good
is appropriate to anyone who looks at me funny today especially if its a man or one of the women at work because for some reason since I don't have kids they all think I don't have any reason to have stress or bills or anything like that.
to anyone who gets in my way today and to anyone who makes that danged meeting last longer than ten minutes.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are also my symptoms, my doctor had to do a pregnancy test today just to make sure and it turned out negative.

It could be due to this weather. One day its so hot and the other day its so cold!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I think a good
is appropriate to anyone who looks at me funny today especially if its a man or one of the women at work because for some reason since I don't have kids they all think I don't have any reason to have stress or bills or anything like that.
to anyone who gets in my way today and to anyone who makes that danged meeting last longer than ten minutes.
and here's to not doing any work today, and hanging out in the cat lounge allllllllll day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

and here's to not doing any work today, and hanging out in the cat lounge allllllllll day!
ain't that the truth I will drink to that although not sure if I can handle the beer I will take sprite though

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at least you can have a virtual beer

My mom always had me on that diet for whenever my tummy was upset. Basically she said that those are the foods your stomach doesn't have to break down as much....errr...it doesn't require a lot of effort to breakdown.

Although she wasn't a doctor, so she could've been making that stuff up.