Spotlight of the Week! ****Jenny82***

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm posting this a day early because I may not have time tomorrow (and I think the townspeople were getting restless for new blood)

This weeks Spotlight of the Week victim..er, recipient is Jenny82!

Be prepared to answer questions and type until your hands fall off! Here are my questions to start things off.

1. What hobbies do you have?
2. If you could have one book, one cd, and one dvd what would they be?
3. Do you live in a house or apartment?
4. How many cats do you have & what are their names?
5. How did you get them?
6. What kind of car do you drive?
7. What do you do for work?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. What is your favorite season?
10. How did you find TCS?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Jenny82!!!!....

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Jenny!!!
Congrats on the Spotlight!

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Who is your best friend & why?

What is your most prized possesion?

What are your best comfort foods?

Do you believe in soul mates?

You can have a dream vacation, anywhere you want, where do you go & what do you do?

I'll think of more later!!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look it's the new Victim of the Week....

Hi Jenny82!!!

1. If you go on any vacation today (money not an issue) Where would you go? And who would you take??
2. If you could be anythign in this world.. What would you be??
3. Do you have any causes you support?? What are they and why?
4. What your favorite store to shop at?
5. What your favorite tv show?
6. Whose your favorite actor and actress? why?

Have fun this week....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guess what my question is? Yep!

You open your front door and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!!! Who is it?

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if CoolCat is going to do hispanic questions I feel some United Kingdom ones are in order

1/ Have you visited Europe? If so where?

2/ Who is your favourite English actor?

3/ Who do you prefer, The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

4/ Do you like Baked Beans?

5/ Have you tried Gin & Tonic?

6/ Have you ever watched Dr Who?

7/ Have you ever watched a 'proper football'/soccer match?

8/ Have you ever played 'proper football'/soccer and what position did you play?

9/ Have you eaten a proper roast dinner with Yorkshire puddings?

10/ Do you know who David Beckham is?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could be anyone else for a day who would it be?

Do you have any tattos or piercings (aside from ears)?

Whats one thing no one would guess about you? (Like, dislike, odd talent... etc)

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks ReesesPBC!
Well I will get right down to it...

1. What hobbies do you have? Interior decorating, spoiling my cats, traveling (when I can), reading, watching movies, shopping (does that count?
), hiking, biking, going to amusement parks

2. If you could have one book, one cd, and one dvd what would they be? CD- Aerosmith's greatest hits. DVD- Wedding Crashers. Book- The Hobbit.

3. Do you live in a house or apartment? We've had a house for 1 year, before that I was in an apartment for 2 years.

4. How many cats do you have & what are their names? 2- Emily and Chessy

5. How did you get them? My college roomate and I got Emily from the Delaware SPCA when she was a kitten 4 years ago. She was going to go home with my roomate after college but I fell in love with her so she let me keep her. She already had her own cats and I didn't have any. My husband and I got Chessy in June from our local shelter after we got back from our honeymoon. He was actually the one who noticed him.

6. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Honda Civic

7. What do you do for work? I answer the phone for Social Security and respond to mail

8. What is your favorite food? Crabcakes! I am from Baltimore.

9. What is your favorite season? Definitely summer. I have a lot of good summer memories. And I hate being cold.

10. How did you find TCS? I was bored at work one day (which happens quite often) and was just doing an internet search for cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Oh wow- I'm not going to get much work done today am I?
*evil laugh*

You'll be cursing my name by the end of the week, I guarantee it. I still poke theimp98's voodoo doll once in a while

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

*evil laugh*

You'll be cursing my name by the end of the week, I guarantee it. I still poke theimp98's voodoo doll once in a while
No usually I am looking for things to do so it will be good.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- ¿Do you to know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico? I have never been there, but I will be there in March!

2.- ¿Wich part exactly? I will be on a cruise that goes to Cozumel and Riviera Maya.

3.- Can you speak spanish? No, but I wish I could because it would make my job better.

4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? I don't have any CDs but I do like it!

5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) The only movies I can think of that I've seen with Spanish dialogues are Traffic and Three Amigos.

6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) I love it but it's usually too spicy for my stomach.

7.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? Tequila is great...especially in margaritas!

8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock??? No but I have taken a nap in one.

9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? Just on t.v. I think.

10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) No but I think where I am going is not too far away.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is your favorite childhood memory? Going to Ft. Lauderdale FL with my family every year to visit my grandfather. He passed away 3 years ago.

Who is your best friend & why? My husband, because he's seen me at my best and my worst and still loves me. My second best friend is my cousin Carol, who I've known since I was born. We email each other every day.

What is your most prized possesion? My wedding rings

What are your best comfort foods? Chocolate, especially dark chocolate...mmmm...

Do you believe in soul mates? No, I don't. I think that there are a lot of people that you can be happy with. It's just a matter of finding one of them and figuring things out when the timing is right for both of you.

You can have a dream vacation, anywhere you want, where do you go & what do you do? I think I would travel all over Europe (England, France, Italy, Greece, etc) and just see the sights and learn about the different cultures.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. If you go on any vacation today (money not an issue) Where would you go? And who would you take?? See above for where I would go...and I would take my husband.

2. If you could be anythign in this world.. What would you be?? I'm not sure...I haven't really found what I want to do yet. I think I'd like running a rescue organization but the things I'd have to see would be very hard.

3. Do you have any causes you support?? What are they and why? Through work I donate to Alley Cat Allies (http://alleycat.org/) and Alley Cat Rescue (http://www.saveacat.org/). One of the things both groups do is work toward reducing the cat overpopulation through TNR and other methods. It's a cause I believe in- the thought of all pets without homes is so sad and I just have a soft spot for cats.

4. What your favorite store to shop at? Target- it has everything and I love their stuff.

5. What your favorite tv show? Lost

6. Whose your favorite actor and actress? why? This is a tough one because there are so many who are excellent. One of my favorite actors is Ed Norton. He's done a fantastic job of everything I've seen him in, he seems really down to earth in articles I've read, and he's from my hometown! One of my favorite actresses right now is Rachel McAdams. I loved her in the Notebook.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You open your front door and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!!! Who is it?

I would say Josh Hartnett, but my husband would be jealous, so I would go with Steven Tyler.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

*evil laugh*

If we send you postage, can you ship that around to us??? We might need a turn...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

---3.- Can you speak spanish? No, but I wish I could because it would make my job better.
---6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) I love it but it's usually too spicy for my stomach.

---7.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? Tequila is great...especially in margaritas!
---8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock??? No but I have taken a nap in one.

You say that speak in spanish can you help in your work....

---What is your work my friend?

--- Poor of your stomach...

---So you love the Margaritas my friend!

---Is a dare to sleep in a hammock my friend?
....Lol!...
But you love the nap that you took in it!...rigth?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1/ Have you visited Europe? If so where? Yes, when I was 14 I went to London for 3 days and Paris for 3 days on a school trip.

2/ Who is your favourite English actor? Paul Bettany. He's great.

3/ Who do you prefer, The Beatles or The Rolling Stones? I like them both! But I would probably choose the Rolling Stones.

4/ Do you like Baked Beans? Not really

5/ Have you tried Gin & Tonic? Yes I have, but my husband likes it more than I do.

6/ Have you ever watched Dr Who? No

7/ Have you ever watched a 'proper football'/soccer match? I have

8/ Have you ever played 'proper football'/soccer and what position did you play? Nope

9/ Have you eaten a proper roast dinner with Yorkshire puddings? No but that sounds delicious! Do you want to make me some?

10/ Do you know who David Beckham is? Yup