American Idol starts tonight!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
have you guys heard about the interview Paula did with a Fox affiliate where she was totally incoherent?? pretty funny! I think they said it was on youtube

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually like Simon. Sometimes Paula and Randy aren't straight forward enough. And last season Paula was beginning to get on my nerves. But Iagree sometimes Simon is out of line.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't get this til friday night
but I'll be watching.

I think Simon is usually spot on. He tells it like it is. Let's face it - these shows having been going for long enough for people to know that they're going to get slaughtered and ridiculed if they're not up to scratch. Most know they're hopeless and are just after their 10 mins of fame, but those who think they're good but are obviously tone deaf should try getting an honest opinion from someone not related to them before they go on the show. Of course it wouldn't be half as much fun then

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somtimes the auditions are so bad sounding the cats leave the room. I have to change the channel somtimes I get embarassed for the poor tone deaf people that think they are fantastic. Of course I'll watch!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Simon! He may be mean but lets be real... some of the bad hopefulls need to have the bubble burst.

I'll be watching and reading at the same time. I lhave a love/hate relationship with the show. I get bored easily too.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an addicted American Idol Fan..... I'll be watching,, and even more pathetic.. I'll be taping it on the dvr.. so I can rewatch it.. Is that bad????

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'll be watching it as long as I can stay awake

We get up so early that we are in bed by 8:00 usually.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually watch the auditions, but get bored with it after that. They should make a whole season of just audition tapes!!

amy-dhh

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's like a bad vice -- I'll be watching. It's become a real family thing for us to watch all together... Cosmo included!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be watching, I hope this year they have someone as hot and as talented at Chris Daughtry was

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'll be watching, I hope this year they have someone as hot and as talented at Chris Daughtry was
Mmmm Chris Daughtery. He is so hot!