the Daily Thread Tuesday Jan 16

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Last warm day for us for a while, cold from our friends in Canada is arriving this afternoon. Thanks Canucks!

Well, kind of appropriate that I can't get a picture for today's holiday, as it is National Nothing Day. DO NOTHING! This is right up Lois's alley!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw i am on the way to the doctors, i have some sort of virus.

I threw up this morning, my ears hurts and my head feels so heavy.

Have a good day everyone!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

A warm but rainy day here today and I have yet more packing to do and a tonne of phone calls!

I also have to try to get my printer to listen to my computer so I can print out some important letters - why does it always do something like this when you have important things to do?
Was working fine yesterday until I wanted o print these!

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey y'all! I'm off to dinner soon and am just recovering from a monster headache!

Can you believe that Malaysia has flood victims in 1 state and drought warnings in another? Mother Nature is really seeking revenge from all the nastiness we have done to the earth!

Otherwise, fairly decent day today....

Have a good and productive day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Have a good and productive day!
It's DO NOTHING DAY Adilah, no productivity!

And I can't believe you said "ya'll"!!! Are you from Southern Malaysia????

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning friends

Nothing much going on today!! I hope I get my car back, that would be swell

It going to be below 0 from now on here
I guess we had it coming

Have a good day!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh. Good morning everyone. I didn't sleep worth a flip last night. Lee and me are fighting... again and I had the worlds worst headache that wouldn't go away. And today is rainy. The teperatures are supposed to be dropping all day. Mmy warm weather is gone.

But on the flip side I got a new calendar yesterday. Its Bad Cat! A kitty picture everyday. The angry kitty pictures! They will make me laugh though!

Have a great Tuesday!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
neetanddave;1522027 Last warm day for us for a while said:
Glad to be of help!

Originally Posted by fwan

aw i am on the way to the doctors, i have some sort of virus.

I threw up this morning, my ears hurts and my head feels so heavy.

Have a good day everyone!
Oh Fran!
Sending you lots of get well soon vibes {{{ }}}

Just getting ready for work myself. I'm going to have to layer today......-10C without the windchill currently.

Keep warm everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The temps have dropped from the "high" of 12 F down to 10F already. But its sunny outside.
Going to run some errands shortly-there was an ad in the local newspaper about a truck making stops are various locations in the area selling citrus from Florida and they advertised "Honeybells"!! I will have to bring a bag and a blanket though to keep them warm while running my errands though as I don't want them to freeze.
Nothing much else planned other than keeping warm by the woodstove!!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. It's cold here. I had ice on the feral's water bowl yesterday. Dang it's been cold.

Back in the hole again. On my second cup of coffee....not helping the disposition any.

I think it's gong to be a bad day.

By the way if you can get a good share of orange juice, do it today. California lost 3/4 of it's crop in the ice so that means prices will go up.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Morning all!

Last warm day for us for a while, cold from our friends in Canada is arriving this afternoon. Thanks Canucks!

Well, kind of appropriate that I can't get a picture for today's holiday, as it is National Nothing Day. DO NOTHING! This is right up Lois's alley!
Morning All!!!! I'ms oo tired tooday.. I'm all for a Do Nothing Day... We should get offf work for that kind of day.. Please...

I wanna sleeppp...

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Gang!!!

2 glasses of Sangria last night and I slept like a BABY!!!
I coulda used 2 more hours though, that would've been nice..... it's getting colder here in the city of brotherly love.....and it's awfully dismal, everything is gray....even the sky.....does that mean snow?!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cold air moved in last night. It's "take the newsletter to the printer" day. At least it has stopped raining.

Originally Posted by Sar

I also have to try to get my printer to listen to my computer so I can print out some important letters - why does it always do something like this when you have important things to do?
Was working fine yesterday until I wanted to print these!
Have the kitties been killing the monster in the printer? Wasn't Ari. He's been here.

Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Morning. It's cold here. I had ice on the feral's water bowl yesterday. Dang it's been cold.
It's not often that we are warmer than you during the winter. I wonder how it's affecting the Tucson Gem Shows.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Have the kitties been killing the monster in the printer? Wasn't Ari. He's been here.
More than likely!
After their antics yesterday resetting the language to German I wouldn't put it past them!

Didn't notice Monster Killer Molly faffing, but Ari may have sent instruction to one of my others!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Morning all!

I can't beleive you said that, hurt my feelings first thing on "Do Nothing Day"
I have an extremely busy life here doing nothing.

So
Its sunny here I can't beleive it
rains coming though and I hate that to, along with the wind.
I can't help it if I'm to old after working most of my life that I don't want to now

Everyone except Neet Have a Great Day She can just have a fair one

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Winter has finally arrived here with a temp right now of 27! I hate it!! Unless its going to snow, it shouldn't be this cold!!

On the upside, the wild child that I nanny for is in fine form this morning, so it looks like a pretty easy day!