TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Check out Velvet's new collar!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Check out Velvet's new collar!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
A few days ago, Velvet finally wore out her cute little sushi pink and white collar, so the other day when i was at petsmart, i got her a new one! I can't wait to put it on her I'm actually thinking of going back and getting matching ones for all of my girls!

Velvet's is the very first one- it's baby blue

I wanna get purple for Jasmine, pink for Isabella, and red for Abilene when i go back These collars are sooooooooooooooo cute

http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...N=2025528&Ne=2

I'll take pictures as soon as i get them all and put them on my girls
post #2 of 15
oh boy, they will never want to leave the house again.
All the other kittes will make fun them, bow ties where last year fashion
post #3 of 15
Aww those are so cute. My girls would kill me and so would Nazumi.
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
oh boy, they will never want to leave the house again.
All the other kittes will make fun them, bow ties where last year fashion
now now bruce....you know you're just jealous You wanna wear one too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post
Aww those are so cute. My girls would kill me and so would Nazumi.
Aren't they though They're not too expensive eithor! All of my girls always wear collars and id at all times. Right now- Abilene has a red leather one with diamond rhinestones (it's sooooo cute) and isabella has the same one but in pink. / Jasmine has a purple collar with little flower rhinestones i put on it- it's really cute! my first attempt at a collar/ and Velvet had a Rogz Sushi collar (she can only wear certain materials- other ones break her out.)
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post

Aren't they though They're not too expensive eithor! All of my girls always wear collars and id at all times. Right now- Abilene has a red leather one with diamond rhinestones (it's sooooo cute) and isabella has the same one but in pink. / Jasmine has a purple collar with little flower rhinestones i put on it- it's really cute! my first attempt at a collar/ and Velvet had a Rogz Sushi collar (she can only wear certain materials- other ones break her out.)
I know mine should but umm they are brats. I gave up. Lily and Annie Rose are scared to even be by/look out the window. Kitten doesnt have any interest at all in going out the door. She will sit there if its open but wont go out. Nazumi does try and go out though. So I got him a collar and lets just say it was off his neck and half eaten in 1 day.
post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 
your kitties crack me up amber
post #7 of 15
The are cute, but I like the rhinestone ones better. Cleo has a neon pink collar with rhinestones and it has a little bell so I know when she is coming. She looks so cute in it.
post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoaninfp View Post
The are cute, but I like the rhinestone ones better. Cleo has a neon pink collar with rhinestones and it has a little bell so I know when she is coming. She looks so cute in it.
that's what mine have on right now are the rhinestone ones I think those are my favorite too! but i just wanted something a little different for them right now! We will definitely be alternating
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
your kitties crack me up amber
You should try living here. They have me laughing or pulling my hair out all the time. There was a reason I chose the sn 4CRAZYcats. LOL Getting Nazumi just added to the phsyco freakness of this house. I swear I must have the craziest house of anyone I know.
2 crazy humans (one being pregnant and the other being weird)
2 rotten dogs (who think they are cats and can climb shels, desk and everything else)
4 crazy cats with varying issues and levels of crazyness.
Lily the devil kitty who enjoys spraying and doing sneak attacks on people and other animals (But loves her meowmy to death)
Annie Rose who sits around glaring into space and doesnt play or anything. And decides every once in while that she must attack her meowmy for no reason (she's mentally off)

Kitten who though is a sweetheart, thinks shes a dog, has brain damage which makes her a bit ditzy. ( I swear she should have been a blonde. )

Then comes the craziest of them all. NAZUMI! Whos favorite past time is pestering his older but much smaller sisters. Also terrifying everyone in the house by running around yowling like a banshee threw the house like his tail is on fire. Stealing anyfood he can find including getting into the fridge while meowmy was getting a drink knocking out his gecko sisters mealworms and eating them all and the stuff they come in. Plus his collar.

So I think I have some pretty crazy animals. What was I thinking.

I just had I thought.I should get Zumi one of the blue collars with the bow. LOL That would be adorable!
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
too funny!
post #11 of 15
Awww Those collars are just sooo cute!
post #12 of 15
Cute, but I don't think that bow would last long on my cats one of them would chew it off the other
post #13 of 15
thats cute, my girls wouldnt like it to much, then again i cant even get a collar on them Stormie had hers on and was doing so good and its pink wiht rhinstones on it and I didnt make it too loose or too tight i made sure i could fit two fingers down there and well stormie still manages to get her mouth around it and start to chock and then try getting the collar off of her then my hand has some scratches now, I really wish mine would wear a collar tho i got some really cute ones and it doenst work !!!
post #14 of 15
how cutteesssyyyy...

My girls have one of these: http://www.ragtimepetcollars.com/catcollars.html

My favorite fabric is this one:
http://www.ragtimepetcollars.com/fab...tforcats4.html
The Cat Talk fabric!!!!
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkitty View Post
how cutteesssyyyy...

My girls have one of these: http://www.ragtimepetcollars.com/catcollars.html

My favorite fabric is this one:
http://www.ragtimepetcollars.com/fab...tforcats4.html
The Cat Talk fabric!!!!
those are really cute and unique! i like them / I'm going back to petsmart today to get 3 more collars for my other girls. I thought about it for a while and finally decided they need them
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Check out Velvet's new collar!