Well...that settles it...the toaster oven is definitely dead lol...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...after taking the toaster oven apart, strewing it's parts across the living room floor and tinkering with it for the past two hours....Colin has finally deemed the toaster oven unfixable. (I have NEVER seen him find something he couldn't fix so when he says it's unfixable, it is
) So tomorrow I suppose we will be going to Big Lots to try and find another one
Stupid electronics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

see what happens when the dog, tries to hide the cat toys?
oh goodness!
could you imagine

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok what exactly is a toaster oven?
Ive heard people talk about them. But all Ive ever had was a microwave and a toaster.
None of the people I know have one either. Unless its another name for something? Now I feel stupid. John just laughed at me when I asked him what one was.
Anyways sorry its broken!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A toaster oven is a really cool little kitchen device. It's smaller than a microwave and bigger than a toaster. You can cook tons of things in it as well as toast. You can cook chicken fingers, monzerella sticks, bagels, toast sandwiches, make toast, anything pretty much in it
They're sooooo much better than regular toasters because they can do more and are extremly functional. They're pretty inexpensive too- about $20 and up depending on the model and the features. We're gonna get an inexpensive replacement one at Big Lots.
They're AWESOME though!!! Every home definitely needs one
I used ours all the time until it broke.

here's a picture of one
http://krups.kitchen-hills.com/Krups...B0000AFX5I.htm

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

A toaster oven is a really cool little kitchen device. It's smaller than a microwave and bigger than a toaster. You can cook tons of things in it as well as toast. You can cook chicken fingers, monzerella sticks, bagels, toast sandwiches, make toast, anything pretty much in it
They're sooooo much better than regular toasters because they can do more and are extremly functional. They're pretty inexpensive too- about $20 and up depending on the model and the features. We're gonna get an inexpensive replacement one at Big Lots.
They're AWESOME though!!! Every home definitely needs one
I used ours all the time until it broke.

here's a picture of one
http://krups.kitchen-hills.com/Krups...B0000AFX5I.htm
Oh John had one of those at his house. I think hes the only person I know who has had one. Or else I just dont hang out talking about kitchen appliances very often.
At least you get a new one!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Oh John had one of those at his house. I think hes the only person I know who has had one. Or else I just dont hang out talking about kitchen appliances very often.
At least you get a new one!
true....
but we didn't really have that one long before it died...so i was hoping not to have to spend money on another one. oh well
i like shopping at biglots
we're boud to come home with more than just a toaster oven tomorrow