No Jake!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do NOT chew on the cat's heads! I know you guys are just playing but I don't like cuddling with a slobbery kitten later on! Besides, I have to sleep with your stinky breath in my face at night as it is.. I don't want the kitties smelling like it too!

They love to play like this... Jake will "chew" on thier heads while they're batting at his face... it's a game to them... Run up to Jake, grab his wagging tail, pop him in the nose when he turns to look, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun across the house, Let Jake catch them, and he proceeds to "gnaw" on thier heads

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe thats so cute and funny !!! Cocoa tries to play with the cats all tho i never see him "chewing" on them all though sometimes its hard to see
i kno they love to chase the cats adn the weirdest thing earlier cocoa knows bella will claw him in the nose but he continues to lay by her and tries to play !!! He went by her she popped him in the nose and he lays down in front of her and she didnt move, then we all went downstairs and well he chased her but she needs the excercise
cocoa doesnt like to get yelled at for the cats and he does, he cries for them and they get scared then and its time to chase, now jazz love to get her head cleaned by willie and since hes been home he hasnt well she put her BIG head by willie and he wouldnt clean her next thing u know she decides well ill clean him maybe then he will lick my head

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a puppy and kitten at one time and their favorite game was to put their heads into the other one's mouth. The day the dog's head got too big, they were both hearbroken.

Maybe you can get some Doggy Breath Mints for Jake?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

.... The day the dog's head got too big, they were both hearbroken.
The whole of this thread is hilarious but just that one comment has tears of laughter rolling down my face. Having to leave office now so I can go and laugh outside so they don't think I'm bonkers.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

The whole of this thread is hilarious but just that one comment has tears of laughter rolling down my face. Having to leave office now so I can go and laugh outside so they don't think I'm bonkers.
Sorry to make you laugh so hard but laughing is good for you!

Besides, aren't we all bonkers?

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when I lived at mom's house she had kittens and Lilly loved chewing on their heads but we wouldn't let her because we would look around and she would be packing the kittens by their heads and it was a bit unsettling. But we would tell her no and push her away from them and then next thing I knew the kittens were coming back to her.
And Lilly would try it but Tavia just isn't having any dog chewing on her head its bad enough that Lilly tries to "deflea" her when she doesn't even have fleas.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Sorry to make you laugh so hard but laughing is good for you!

Besides, aren't we all bonkers?
Yes, we all are!!!

Alycia, he just thought they needed a bath.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys asked for it!
Here it is
(Don't mind the stuff he knocked off the shelfs while chasing each other

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

You guys asked for it!
Here it is
(Don't mind the stuff he knocked off the shelfs while chasing each other
Thats to funny! Big Bird tried to do that to Annie Rose. She attacked him and he cried and just couldnt understand why she attcked him like that.. He looked so sad and hurt.