Fosters! I know it might look tasty....but please try to resist!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fosters! I know it might look tasty, but please try to resist eating the cute little green mice and then tossing their "remains" across the house while mommy is trying to catch you!
The dog seriously has issues! He took Kolar's little green mouse out of his cage then ran into the living room when i didn't notice and shredded it everywhere. Colin walked in and had a piece of green fur in his hand and was like "Nikki, uhh do you know what this is?I just pulled i outta Fosters mouth."
I looked at Fosters and said- humm...looks like a little green mouse's remains to me...what do you think Fosters???
Goofy dog!
When I went in the kitchen to throw it away i walked in to find Kolar sitting up on the table and he had his favorite little pink and blue mouse toy up there with him
I guess he was keeping this one out of Fosters reach
Looks like i will be making a trip to the store sometime soon to replace some kitty toys...and dog toys- fosters has been shreading his everywhere lately

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Foster's eating green mice is a no no.
LOL Jada does the same thing to all the cat toys. LOL I have given up any stuffed cat toys. I go with balls and wand toys now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

and here i thought you were going to say he was trying to eat a kitten
oh my goodness no!!!
he would never try that. he loves my foster kittens
he thinks they're his little babies- he'll bathe them and even let them try to "nurse" his belly
he picks them up really gently by their hides and carries them around the house with him and lays down in the floor with them to bathe them
he's sooooooooooo gentle and good around them!! but we never let them out together unsuperviesd just to be on the safe side

Originally Posted by 4crazycats

LOL Foster's eating green mice is a no no.LOL Jada does the same thing to all the cat toys. LOL I have given up any stuffed cat toys. I go with balls and wand toys now.
he likes to eat those too though
So does Ginger- Ginger LOVES to steal the little sparkly pom pom balls right out of Jasmines mouth then run through the house yodling and howling (she's 1/2 wolf
) while tossing them up in the air and acting "cute" she thinks just because she's acting cute she needs a puppy treat....
thanks mom!i swear she's my mom's other child sometimes
she's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rotten
She definitely gives Fosters antics a run for his money
the poor kitties are used to it by now.i stock up on kitty toys for this very reason

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Awww Fosters just wanted to be part of the fun!
more like part of the mischif

Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Jake does that too! Ever seen a Vizsla on catnip? Not pretty
You soo need to take pictures next time

Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

what silly boys!!
No kidding