Pictures so adorable...they killed my camera.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my camera is officially dead. Which really stinks because we got the call tonight that we were approved as parents to a new kitty!!!

Night before, however, I caught Brian and Anya snuggling on the couch and got these adorable shots. The lighting wasn't great, so some are a little fuzzy...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWW those are precious pics!!!! How sweet!!!

Get a disposable camera until you can figure out what to do with the digital so you can still get pics of the new baby, she will only stay little for a tiny bit of time

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww they are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Anya is such a sweetheart and I love that she adores her daddy - and the feeling is obviously mutual!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Awwwww they are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Anya is such a sweetheart and I love that she adores her daddy - and the feeling is obviously mutual!
Like your DH and little Smudge I'm sure.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I love the second one! I wish the cats loved John like that. Bagheera loved him but now the only one who likes him is Annie Rose and she only sometimes likes people.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww how cute!
I wish Madden would cuddle with DH more often. That only happens once in a blue moon around here!

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nothing cuter than a man with his cat. I read your post about the new kitty and thought it was great that Brian is as excited about the new baby as you are. My DH gave me a little hard time about getting my latest baby, but he was carrying him around this morning so he could look out all the different windows. (He's really a softie, and Lucky has already claimed his lap. I knew DH would love him once I got him into the house.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Aww! You don't think she's got him wrapped around her little paw do you?
Nah.

Originally Posted by Snuzy

Nothing cuter than a man with his cat. I read your post about the new kitty and thought it was great that Brian is as excited about the new baby as you are. My DH gave me a little hard time about getting my latest baby, but he was carrying him around this morning so he could look out all the different windows. (He's really a softie, and Lucky has already claimed his lap. I knew DH would love him once I got him into the house.)
That's what I told him in the beginning too. He keeps holding to that the new kitten will be MY cat, because Anya is a daddy's girl. Part of me secretly knows that very quickly there will be two daddy's girls.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Steuben looks more and more like your Anya all the time...it's really kind of creepy. The resemblance was SCAREY when they were younger, as both of our babies are the same age, and I follow Anya closely (not that I'm a stalker)...

Don't you just love men and their cats? It's better than men and their human babies...well, at least for me!

This was Captain Steuben about a month and a half ago. He's actually a bit darker (the photo is overexposed), and has white mittens, but has always been Anya's twin!