John what did you do!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I have officially decided John should not be allowed to walk around any more.
He gave himself a BUZZ CUT!
I loved his hair. I dont like it. He called me in and said he needed help with something and when I saw his head I screamed.
He just wanted me to clean up his hair. If he wanted a hair cut all he needed to do was tell me.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hahaha, i do the same thing, do a fast shave with the razor then get itta to touch up spots i missed.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe! I felt like that the first time my son got a hair cut lol because it was bad!

Personally, I'm a fan of bald.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

awe! I felt like that the first time my son got a hair cut lol because it was bad!

Personally, I'm a fan of bald.
Ive only ever seen him with hair like this.

Though it was getting a little long the last few weeks. I kinda liked it longer.
So it was a shock when he buzzed it. He looks soooo different. He wont let me get a pic though.
Meany!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea I guess that would be kind of shocking, esp if he didn't tell you first and at least give you a chance to *reason* with him LOL.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw...it'll grow back.

See, he's actually doing you a favor. He's getting you ready for the day when Lava Girl comes home from a sleepover with 5" less hair than she left with (yes, that's happened to me, LOL.)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Amber....take a deep breath...and repeat after me:

Hair Grows! Hair Grows! Hair Grows!

hehe, i've defintiely been there few times
Colin decided this year to start cutting his own hair- and oh my goodness...at one point it looked like he had a brazilian wax done on his head when he tried to give himself a high and tight
once he got the hang of cutting his hair though- he can do it well now.
I suggest going out to the store and finding a really cute had you like him in and keeping that on his hair until it grows back

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha. That reminds me of one Christmas I spent at my brother's house. His middle son who was probably in his early 20's at the time went into the bathroom and came out with a bald head! LMAO. What a shock!

My ex was army and he had the army cut style and I loved it. I really like short hair on a guy. Though I have dated men with long hair...I'm talking down to the waist long. I'm not much for middle of the road length on a man though. Short or long but nothing in between.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Aw...it'll grow back.

See, he's actually doing you a favor. He's getting you ready for the day when Lava Girl comes home from a sleepover with 5" less hair than she left with (yes, that's happened to me, LOL.)
I know it will grow back. Now hes mad at me because I said I didnt like it. I was trying to cheer him up and said John I thought you were going to play music for me every night. Then he glared at me and said yeah but I decided to do it with my butt and told me to help him get into bed.
I feel bad now but he could have at least warned me. As for the kids coming home with less hair. I never did that but I did cut my lil brother and sisters hair horribly when I was 8.
Ive seen my nieces do it too. But come on hes 26 years old you'd think he knew better.

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Amber....take a deep breath...and repeat after me:

Hair Grows! Hair Grows! Hair Grows!

hehe, i've defintiely been there few times
Colin decided this year to start cutting his own hair- and oh my goodness...at one point it looked like he had a brazilian wax done on his head when he tried to give himself a high and tight
once he got the hang of cutting his hair though- he can do it well now.
I suggest going out to the store and finding a really cute had you like him in and keeping that on his hair until it grows back
Thanks Nikki you give me hope.
I'm hoping it grows out quickly because I dont like it. It feels really wierd too. Im used to being able to run my fingers threw something not having a pin cushion.
He already has tons of hats. So hopefully he will wear them.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Thanks Nikki you give me hope.
I'm hoping it grows out quickly because I dont like it. It feels really wierd too. Im used to being able to run my fingers threw something not having a pin cushion.
He already has tons of hats. So hopefully he will wear them.
too funny! poor john

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

too funny! poor john
Poor me too.
I think hes going to make me pay for screaming like I did. He thinks it looks good. I went in to try and sneak a pic but he has his whole body head and all tucked under the covers. So I'm gonna have to sneak up on him some other time. He hates to have his pic taken more then I do!

I guess Im not a very good Girlfriend.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Poor me too.
I think hes going to make me pay for screaming like I did. He thinks it looks good. I went in to try and sneak a pic but he has his whole body head and all tucked under the covers. So I'm gonna have to sneak up on him some other time. He hates to have his pic taken more then I do!

I can never get any of Colin eithor. I've tried to get some a few times...he picks up Fosters like a little baby (fosters LOVES it when he does this) and will carry him around the house like a little kid. it's soo cute
and i always try to sneak a picture - but he always catches me
One of these days I will succeed! Muhahahahhaa
You have to see it though- it's adorable!!! Fosters LOVES being picked up like a little baby and carried around
he's sooo rotten
he's watching tv with me now

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Has he seen the pic you posted of him with hair in this thread stuffing his face with whatever it is???

Bad pic, but lucky he's cute

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Poor me too.

I can never get any of Colin eithor. I've tried to get some a few times...he picks up Fosters like a little baby (fosters LOVES it when he does this) and will carry him around the house like a little kid. it's soo cute
You have to see it though- it's adorable!!! Fosters LOVES being picked up like a little baby and carried around
he's sooo rotten
he's watching tv with me now and trying to stretch out the entire length of the couch and kick me off

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Has he seen the pic you posted of him with hair in this thread stuffing his face with whatever it is???

Bad pic, but lucky he's cute
Hes stuffing his face with ice cream.
And nope he doesnt know I posted it but thats what he gets for not letting me take pics of him.
Yeah it is a bad pic but it shows his personality. He thought that stuffing his face with ice cream would impress me. That one was taken in the first few weeks of us dating.
He is a cutie isnt he? I like his hair better when he doesnt have gel in it though. I guess I dont have to worry about that.

he's sooo rotten
he's watching tv with me now and trying to stretch out the entire length of the couch and kick me off
Aww thats so sweet! Buddy loves to be picked up like a baby too. Keep trying to get a pic. I have snuck a few but I cant post them on here he isnt fully clothed and my computer is screwy and wont let me crop picks right now.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have snuck a few but I cant post them on here he isnt fully clothed and my computer is screwy and wont let me crop picks right now.
you nudists you

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

you nudists you
I cant help it if he chooses to be not fully clothed
most of the time. LOL I always have clother on.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

mmmmm huh
Why dont you believe me?
Awww he's snoring like a bulldog in the other room. LOL

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat