My 7 mos. old Kitty, GG kinda coughs..

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
GG is my latiest kitty, I think she took screams place, anyway everytime
she drinks her water she stops and coughs (i guess that is what she is doing)
she huffs. and then she'll do that about 3 times, then she is fine. What is
going on with her? I am going to bring her into see the vet. but I am just
wondering if anyone knows? Thanks in advance! Monique

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am glad your going to the vet ... I will hope it is just a hair ball issue

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I am glad your going to the vet ... I will hope it is just a hair ball issue
that is what i thought so i started giving her hairball med. but she still does it everytime she drinks! She also is so fat, she devours her food and will even eat the other cats food if I don't catch her, I thought it might be worms, but I have had her wormed, I feed her plenty, so she shouldn't be acting so starved, but her stomach looks like she is pregant, (she has been spayed
I'm getting worried, but she seems healthy, she runs, jumps on all the other cats, she chases them etc. she also has a clear runny nose, it will just
drip, not all the time though. I noticed this after she had been spayed and had her shots in november. she was a tiny kitten, when she arrived at my mom's house late in june. too tiny to be taken from her mom. But Ifound her
under my parent's outside fountain, MEOWING REALLY BIG AND LOUD! there is no telling how long she went without food, that is probably why she wants
to eat everything in sight and does! she is going to the vet. tomorrow! THANKS for your reply!!!!Monique