TCS will soon have a new member...

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I was cooking dinner tonight after work, the phone rang. Brian picked up and spoke for a while and then came into the kitchen with a smile on his face.

The foster mom and director chose us. The sweet little orange tabby polydactyl girl will be coming to live with us soon.
They are watching her overnight to make sure she's not coming down with a cold, and then they are contacting us to set up her delivery.

We're so excited! Brian can't even deny it. He barely had the news out of his mouth to me and he was on the phone calling his parents and sister to tell them that Miss Anya was getting a baby sister.

I've spoken with Anya about it, and she purred as I told her she was getting a little sister. I promised that her pink ball would always be hers.
She seemed happy about the news too.

So TCS vibes work! Thanks guys for all the crossed fingers and prayers! I'll keep you updated as to when she's coming!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh WOW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I cant wait to see her at your house!!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOO HOO!! Can't wait for pics of the little girlie. I hope both girls get along wonderfully!

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YAAAAAYYYYY!!!! I've been following this thread from the beginning... I'm soooo excited for you, and for Anya! I can't wait to hear how the introductions go, and see how Anya likes her new sister!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh MY GOSH That is great! Any name ideas, or are you going to wait to see her in person and see what fits?
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh that's wonderful, Any names in your mind yet?
Brian gets to name her, since I named Anya. And we both think we should wait until she's here before we finalize anything.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Emily, I am so happy for you and Brian, I was really hoping ya'll would get her.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Brian gets to name her, since I named Anya. And we both think we should wait until she's here before we finalize anything.
Thats a good idea, wait to see her little purrrsonality!