What Happened to

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think ReesesPBC was the last spotlight...I don't know if he has started the next one yet

Threadkillers..the last one I saw was when Momof3rugratz was around..

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I think ReesesPBC was the last spotlight...I don't know if he has started the next one yet

Threadkillers..the last one I saw was when Momof3rugratz was around..
yup! ReesesPBC was last weeks' spot light....I don't know if he crowned anyone for this week yet....

And the last thread killers was momof3.....has anyone heard from her lately? I haven't seen any posts from her....I wonder how the kittens are?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe with seeing this, someone will step up and designate someone to be the spotlight if no one is it.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

yup! ReesesPBC was last weeks' spot light....I don't know if he crowned anyone for this week yet....

And the last thread killers was momof3.....has anyone heard from her lately? I haven't seen any posts from her....I wonder how the kittens are?
Momof3 was the last one, but then Wellingtoncats (Sam) won and it was her turn, but she's been gone for quite some time. In all honesty, its really time consuming to tally up the ones for the threadkillers - since you have to go thru all the pages of The Lounge and add up the last people to post. I was the one before Momof3, and it seriously took me FOREVER!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Momof3 was the last one, but then Wellingtoncats (Sam) won and it was her turn, but she's been gone for quite some time. In all honesty, its really time consuming to tally up the ones for the threadkillers - since you have to go thru all the pages of The Lounge and add up the last people to post. I was the one before Momof3, and it seriously took me FOREVER!
sounds like it. Every single post for the past 30 days. I'm glad I never killed any threads!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

sounds like it. Every single post for the past 30 days. I'm glad I never killed any threads!!!
Exactly - it was fun, but VERY time consuming!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Exactly - it was fun, but VERY time consuming!
I probably would've just picked random names.
Who would take the time to question it?