My Big Bratty Boy.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a brat I have. He's totally back to himself after the surgery. Here he is terrorizing Annie Rose. He outweighs her by 10 lbs. She's 5 lbs hes 15 lbs. I chased him off after he pinned her. He was kissing her so I grabbed my camera. Then in the pic hes abuoot to swat her and then he pinned her. So the Giant had to pushed off the desk. The pic is awful quality but shows the size difference.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

He's HUGE. Cute but HUGE!
I know! Every time I look at him I think hes HUGE! Anyone who see's him says thats one big cat or hes huge! Then I tell them he's only 7 1/2 months old and they are like OMG he's gonna be huge!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

What a little punk!!!
Big bully! She will have to show him who's boss when she gets older!
Sadly Annie Rose is full grown. Shes 3 years old. She just chooses to glare at him. But your right he is a big bully. Hes such a brat.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, pics of Nazumi. I thought you were talking about John when I read the thread title.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Oh, pics of Nazumi. I thought you were talking about John when I read the thread title.
LOL
It took me second to figure out what you were saying. <----- Call me Miss Dense. LOL But John is my Big Bratty non furry boy. LOL

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hes going to be a big boy. Tino and Ducky were big at that age and they tip the scale at 18 and 20 lbs now.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiger is the same way.. He's such a mellow guy until one of the brats push his buttons one too many times.. then *ding ding* IT'S ON!

Btw Tiger is over 20lbs

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Hes going to be a big boy. Tino and Ducky were big at that age and they tip the scale at 18 and 20 lbs now.
Wow they are big boys! My vet estimated him to be 20+ lbs when hes full grown. He's still growing like a weed. I dont know if hes ever gonna stop.
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

He is so huge compared to her!

He will be gigantic if he continues to grow!
He's huge compared to all my girls. Hes the biggest cat Ive ever owned. I'm loving it. His head is bigger then my hand. I just love seeing him move aroud the house. He looks like a wild cat not a big fluffy baby kitten.

Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Tiger is the same way.. He's such a mellow guy until one of the brats push his buttons one too many times.. then *ding ding* IT'S ON!

Btw Tiger is over 20lbs
Nazumi is the brat. He likes to cause trouble with the girls. One second hes being sweet as can be the next he has them pinned yowling on the ground.
His favorite past time is torturing my poor Wicky Girl (Lily). She got really PO at him the other day and rode his back out of the kitchen. I was shocked. Though she doesnt like other cats she usually just hisses and slaps them. Im still trying to figure a way to keep him out of her area.
Its really funny when Nazumi is trying to lay down on a shelf or just moving around anywhere hes always making things crash to the ground. So all my dog satues have been stashed away because he kept breaking them by just running around the house shaking the house.