Two new cats

laurie314

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello to all
I have been on the forum in the past...busy holiday...but back again!
We just added two new cats to our household of two kitties and two dogs
I wanted a white kitten but had no luck in finding one in my area, so we went to look at our local shelter. So many cats...feel so bad for them...it was BOGO for $15.00..so i assume they were going to put these cats down soon if they did not get homes. I broke down and got an all-white 3 yr old cat(Cloe) and a male white and grey tabby 8 months old(Tiger)
Cloe was labeled "a mean cat" I do not know who said that cuz she is a good girl and very lovable...a little skiddish and I was so upset to find two large slits in her thigh and hind leg...I am treating them and they are healing.
Tiger was abandoned cuz he jumped...don't all cats jump!!! He is huge for 8 months and but he is the most lovable baby boy..he gives kisses and loves to sleep cuddled with someone..he does notlike to be alone. I cannot understand why someone gave these two cats away. I would love to talk to there past owners...no maybe not..would not be a good conversaion.
Anyway wanted to share them and say I adore them in the few days we have had them. They are so good! Hope everyone enjoys my pictures
will put more on when they are not so scared of the camera, want to keep there lives with my family as loving as possible.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your new addtions!!! I looked through your filmloop and they are all just precious. You probably saved Chloe and Tiger's lives

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome back, ya holidays tend to be busy
but I am soo happy that theres 2 new additions to ur family
people get rid of cats and other animals for the most ridiculous reasons sometimes and it just makes me so mad, but if someone didnt get rid of my bunch I wouldnt have them
well I cant wait to see more photos they are all so adorable
, well i will see u on the forums

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back, it great to have you here again

Your kits are such peaches
and I can understand why you just had to have them
its so heartbreaking to see kits in centres, you would have tham all if you could

Well keep us updated with their progress and would love to see more photos when you can

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurie314

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my dream is to open a rescue....there is a beautiful one in my area...the kitties have so much love and care there...they have dogs also..
I wouuld love to help any animals!! Cats are my favorite though!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back to the site!
If you need any help as you are making your way around, please let me know by sending me a private message. I will be happy to help

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Hi Laurie!!! :wavet: Welcome back! Hang out in the Lounge, that's where all tcs crazies are!
Thats true!

Welcome back to TCS!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS.

You have some beautiful cats in your sig

However it is a little oversized. If you put all of the pics on one line and the text on another they will fit ok and be within regulations. If you need any help with it just let me know!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to you and your beautiful kitties!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Kitty Girl, Angel, Tiger, Chloe, and Laurie,

to TheCatSite and THANK YOU from the bottom of our heart for adopting two sweet and loving cats into your wonderful family -- right you are, on all counts.
Those people sure don't want to see ME, I can tell you that! Grrrrrr

We are 9 rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course! felines, from Nicolas, who's pushing 17, down to Baby Su, who's 2, and one devoted servant who's lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life.
You're well on your way to being a large multicat family, too -- and we know you are very happy about THAT!