TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Which ring do ya'll like more?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which ring do ya'll like more? - Page 2

post #31 of 43
I vote for the 1st ring! They are both very pretty though!
post #32 of 43
I like the 2nd one.
post #33 of 43
i like the second one.. I think the diamonds really make the stone...
post #34 of 43
I like them both.

As for his ring... I'd stear away from something you've done for an ex and try to find something original to you both.

I'm currently shopping for my fiance's wedding band and it's looking like he's going to get a plain pladium band w/ a significant inscription.
post #35 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
I like them both.

As for his ring... I'd stear away from something you've done for an ex and try to find something original to you both.

I'm currently shopping for my fiance's wedding band and it's looking like he's going to get a plain pladium band w/ a significant inscription.
hA! this is my first and last boyfriend! he wants white gold thats all I know!
post #36 of 43
oooh i really like the first one

I think you should get a surprise though: and he should give you NEITHER of those 2 rings, just follow any inspiration you feedback based on them
post #37 of 43
I like the 2nd one best.
post #38 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHendrix View Post
hA! this is my first and last boyfriend! he wants white gold thats all I know!
My mistake... must have had you confused w/ someone elses post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Februa View Post
oooh i really like the first one

I think you should get a surprise though: and he should give you NEITHER of those 2 rings, just follow any inspiration you feedback based on them
I think thats a great idea. My guy asked me questions for my engagement ring and then went and had one custom made with his own design. He followed my prefferance in that it's platinum and he did use the stones he had in it. Then, on how own, he had the stones inset instead of using a prong setting because he knows I'm hard on my rings and have lost other stones w/ prong settings.
post #39 of 43
I like the first one.
post #40 of 43
The first makes me think of Party Girl and the second is more for an elegant lady. They are both nice but what fits your personality?
post #41 of 43
Yeah, when it comes down to it, which ring do YOU think fits you best?
But since your asking for opinions, I favor the 2nd one.
post #42 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo View Post
The first makes me think of Party Girl and the second is more for an elegant lady. They are both nice but what fits your personality?
The second one is more my style!
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHendrix View Post
The second one is more my style!
That's what I would pick
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Which ring do ya'll like more?