Who all has ice/snow?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They say we are finally going to be getting some snow here in Ohio starting perhaps tonight and tomorrow........not real happy about it, but it is that time of year. I think someone should create those space/cars that the Jetsons had...........then you wouldn't have to worry about sliding around on the roads, running into eachother, etc.........

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On the way to the doctors this morning, everyone was scratching ice off their cars

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've got snow! It's been forever since we had any real snow here, too... It's weird because we actually made a record for the earliest measurable snowfall this year (something like Oct. 12th or 14th?) and then we had pretty much NO snow until December 1st! Then after that snow on Dec. 1st (which left snow on the ground for about a week or a little more) we had almost no snowfall until today... Now we have snow on the ground again finally. Not that I was unhappy with the 40+ degree weather we had before!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a ton of ice. My power has been off almost all day. It was on for like half an hour this afternoon and now its on again..hopefully for good now. Our water broke though so we have NO water here at all. Everything outside has a layer of ice on it.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope neither here Susie just windy as can be again and very cold, wind for the next couple of days gusts at 35 and a little more, then rain coming in the next couple of days, that's all we have had cold cold, wind and some rain...I hope winter ends early

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've been getting a mixture of freezing rain, ice pellets and snow for the next 24 hours.

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

3 inches of ice and 1/2 inch of snow. And it aint melting!
Same here....i have to go outside to get some drinks...FUN! And hubby and I are getting sick.

Schools are closed tomorrow and they closed early on Friday..

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do! I do! We have a good helping of snow now, and just a little ice! I can deal with that I guess... We've been too spoiled! You'd have never known that I lived in Michigan with the warm and green/brownness we've been having!!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was freezing rain and sleet for most of the day! We got some snow last night, but just enough to coat the windshield of my car so the freezing rain didn't have to be dynomited off!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're getting ice here - the university just announced that there will be no classes tomorrow so that no one has to drive. lol So long to the first day of classes!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ICE ICE ICE!! Its crazy...........school and business's have been closed its been SOOO bad!!

*Warm weather* *warm weather* I want WARM WEATHER!!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

ICE ICE ICE!! Its crazy...........school and business's have been closed its been SOOO bad!!

*Warm weather* *warm weather* I want WARM WEATHER!!!!
Lets have some big ole good vibes for winter being over early

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, no snow here
40 Celsius today, we're heading to the beach.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are in the middle of a huge rain/snow storm...Its just kinda wet and icey, not really snowy though..I don't mind

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

We're getting ice here - the university just announced that there will be no classes tomorrow so that no one has to drive. lol So long to the first day of classes!
Mine has also announced closings tomorrow....school has been in for a week though.