I can't stop looking at it

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Finally got the big cat statue in place -- had to take Christmas decorations down first, got it done today.

She looks so terrific up there! Bastet is 30 inches tall and she now guards the home, sitting in a loft facing the front door. I found the camera but it's not digital, will have to get film developed. Then I will post a pic and that will be my last post on my BIG cat statue. I promise!

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phat Locani

Finally got the big cat statue in place -- had to take Christmas decorations down first, got it done today.

She looks so terrific up there! Bastet is 30 inches tall and she now guards the home, sitting in a loft facing the front door. I found the camera but it's not digital, will have to get film developed. Then I will post a pic and that will be my last post on my BIG cat statue. I promise!
Yay!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Can't wait for the pics. I found one I really liked and wanted to put on my hearth. When my sister went to get it for me for my birthday it was gone
Now I have to find another one.
Aw, bummer! I found this one on ebay. The first "big cat statues" I saw there were Laurel Burch, real goofy looking and that's what I had in mind. But they are collector items and the bids keep going up. So kept looking and stumbled across this one, the only item of its kind at the seller's site. I hope you find another one!

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies

Aw, bummer! I found this one on ebay. The first "big cat statues" I saw there were Laurel Burch, real goofy looking and that's what I had in mind. But they are collector items and the bids keep going up. So kept looking and stumbled across this one, the only item of its kind at the seller's site. I hope you find another one!
Thanks! I hope I find another one too. I never thought about looking on ebay. I'll give that a try.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Is this the one we saw pics of last month?
Yes, it is! That's why I'm promising to make the next post on it my last one.
You saw the ebay pic. Now she is home and looks so fabulous up there!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yes, it is! That's why I'm promising to make the next post on it my last one.
You saw the ebay pic. Now she is home and looks so fabulous up there!
I dont think any of us would ever get tired of reading posts about kitty decorations.
I remember seeing the cat you got off of ebay and I cant wait to see how it looks sitting in its new home! I have been looking for more cat decorations myself.