Come Home vibes for Simon - HE'S HOME!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Eva's (snosrap5's) sweet boy Simon is missing. As you can imagine Eva is quite upset and frantic right now and unable to post.

Can we send some of those magical TCS "Come home vibes" to Simon?

Come home Simon, your home family is frantic. It's time for your adventure to be over.

I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts Eva

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, Eva my thoughts and prayers for the speedy return of Simon are whizzing to you.
Come on Simon, little boy, your mommy is missing you
hurry up and run home quickly

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eva, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Simon. Please come home safely and soon, Simon.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you everyone!
Your thoughts and prayers mean so much to me!

I've contacted the local vets and paws. So if he is turned in they will contact me. I also contacted my local radio stations as well. We are making filers to put around the neighborhood today.

He is an inside outside cat. I hated his going outside but he was very insistent about being allowed.

He just has to come home!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh Eva darling, I so understand how your feeling right now! You MUST remain positive and do not loose hope. Simon will come home

Now you probably know all of this but I will say it anyway.
Have you put flyers into neighbours letterboxes (colour photo of Simon and offering a reward helps!), have you sprinkled litter outside in all directions, go outside in the middle of the night and talk to him, call him softly and listen intently. Its was me listening intently that helped me find Cedar!

I am sending HUGE HUGE HUGE ((((COME HOME SIMON))))) vibes... come on sweetheart, your family is very worried about you

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that sense of helplessness and panic...

Simon, please come home right now, your mommy is very worried about you!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come home soon, Simon!! I'm sure meowmy will give you extra treats! Besides, it much nicer being in the house.