Top Cat
Purraise
well its coming up to 17.30pm here, so we have just decided about our dinner

we having home made Pea & Ham Soup with some warm granary bread

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
meatloaf here! I haven't made one on a very long time. I like to add a little green peepr to mine, so I will have to head out in a little bit to get one.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I'm going to make breakfast for dinner today- fry up some hashbrowns and ground sausage, mix it together, then put some over easy eggs on top and sprinkle cheese over everything :droll; oh yeah, definitely making that now

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I think I'm going to make breakfast for dinner today- fry up some hashbrowns and ground sausage, mix it together, then put some over easy eggs on top and sprinkle cheese over everything :droll; oh yeah, definitely making that now
I think you've just given me tomorrow's tea!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well my mom and dad im not sure but probably steak, me I am eating some Spaghetti O's
or I am going to order a whole steak and cheese hoagie ( I dont like that much meat and I dont like steak but I will eat steak and cheese hoagies from certain places
im weird i kno
) But man idk reading this i want some breakfeast for dinner, wonder if we have anything
geez, I am hungry now

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mmmmm, now I'm hungry and I've just had breakfast! (slept in a little today
)

Tonight I'm making shepards pie with Ontario lamb 'cos it's nicer than NZ lamb. I like to make the mash potato topping with organic cream. and my friend gave me some powdered butter, which I've been adding to everything I possibly can.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Oooh your chicken casserole sounds like a good idea!
Its a good heavy meal when its nice and cold out! I think I'm going to cook the chicken breast in the crock pot all day before I put it all together...oohhh, yum, thats gonna be good!

I think I might make some garlic bread too....

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have some shrimp in the freezer I would like to use up-I'll have to fnd a quick recipe. And a green salad-lots of lettuce in the house. And a peppercorn chicken pasta salad for Neil to have for lunch for a couple of days.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm planning on making soft shelled tacos. And there are ice cream bars in the freezer for dessert.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the day off so I'm going to have a chicken & rice dinner ready for my hubby when he gets home