Soooo hungry....

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had Oatmeal for breakfast, but since the temps have dropped a little here I guess I'm burning more fuel.

I am sooooooooo hungry right now and I have another hour before we're allowed to take lunches here.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel your pain! I start work at 6:30 and usually eat my pop-tart immediately, so by 10 or 10:30 I am starving!! I've started bringing in an apple and some yogurt to tide me over, all part of my healthier eating resolution.... well, except for the pop-tart
I just can't eat oatmeal very much

oh, and my lunch is not until noon

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Luckily I can take food breaks whenever (we usually eat at our desks for snacks).

I have started to have a bigger breakfast and still get hungry around 10.30
I can eat whenever I want too, it was just what I was eating that was the problem
an apple and a yogurt are much better than a can of pringles

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am getting better at that, today I have rice crisps, peppers, and grapes for snacks

I think we have yogurt in the fridge too (we buy some stuff between us and stock up in case we get the munchies)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had oatmeal for breakfast too! I eat that about 8:30-9am, but those instant oatmeals are so stinkin' small, I still get hungry by 11am, and usually eat lunch by 11:30....I am snacking on Pumpernickel pretzels...mmmm they are so good!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B was telling me about how eating eggs for breakfast leaves you full longer and you wind up eating less calories per day.

err...I think I'm skinny enough personally...plus I don't have TIME in the morning to fix myself eggs.

I should do the snack thing.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't stand the smell of eggs cooking at 6am

I had a bagel with cream cheese when I got to work and a bowl of bran flakes this morning before I left for work. I have eaten my peppers and started on my rice chips, its going to be a hungry day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, I get nauscious from eggs.

it's lunchtime! See you all in an hour!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eat something for me.. I had cheerieos with a banana in them this morning and am getting hungry now... Looking around for what I'm going to eat... Looks like Tuna Fish or something from the cafe, next door, though they are not always the best choice... I do like their grilled chicken with cottage cheese and peaches!

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

B was telling me about how eating eggs for breakfast leaves you full longer and you wind up eating less calories per day.

err...I think I'm skinny enough personally...plus I don't have TIME in the morning to fix myself eggs.

I should do the snack thing.
Doesn't have to be eggs. Its the protein that keeps the hunger at bay. How about some toast with peanut butter?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe i want some peperoni now
but this morning I had a quarter bag of doritos nacho cheese, and fritos original and I am hungry, but for what hmm i want peperoni now !!
Man am i hungry and I really want that peperoni in the fridge
imma call my mom and see if i can eat it probly not