What are those?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The little icons under where everyone is from? I've seen ribbons, footballs, corndogs and toilet paper....and when I click on them, I get a message saying "you don't have enough points "

What are they?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they are gifts you can buy for someone else with your points. Is that right?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm totally lost too, but I haven't had the time to sit down and really read about it.....

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait until I can afford to become a primum member that way get extra points and I have been wanting to be one for awhile now but I haven't had the extra cash yet. But like the others said its a new system on TCS you get points by posting but need to please be making real posts not just posting for points.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you try to "buy gifts" or whatever and you dont have enough money you get the message about not having enough money. But I was wondering...........is it possible to "see" the list of gifts & ribbons, just so you can look at them, you know like a bit of window-shopping when you dont have enough money.......mods, admin etc is that possible please

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen them too and read somewhat about them in the Announcements thread. Can't wait to get enough to buy some too!!
Have not seen toilet paper though!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure about the window shopping thing.I am enjoying this new points system though!!!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

When you try to "buy gifts" or whatever and you dont have enough money you get the message about not having enough money. But I was wondering...........is it possible to "see" the list of gifts & ribbons, just so you can look at them, you know like a bit of window-shopping when you dont have enough money.......mods, admin etc is that possible please
I'm a little lost too. Where can we see the things we can buy?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You need to have at least 200 available points to see the shop. You would need to withdraw some from the bank. You would go to the VB Plaza menu and click "Give gifts"

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, where can we see the things we can buy? I would really like some ribbons in support of cancer, equality, etc.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you think it fair though to see who gave each other what? I.e. the mods will occassionally bump a thread that reminds us not to get too clicky in here.

However won't that demonstrate some sort of clickiness if we see who bought each other a ribbon or trinket for our post headers?

Just a thought.....

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering this too, I'm glad that I found this thread, I thought I was losing my mind!!
Just something else to get addicted too!!