Ever wonder why...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They bat mouseys under things like couches, fridges and stoves?

Because it's soooo funny to watch meowmy try to fish them out with the toy with the pink feathery thing on the end of course!!!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just the same here, best of all, they love it when its cleaning day and we have a little "pile" of all the lost toys....... buttons.... biro tops..... kibble... screwed up paper........batteries.......oh they think its real funny

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like you need a "toy retriever" aka Yard/meter stick!

Yep, we are an endless source of fascination for the felines.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guilty here too. Anya will look straight at me and then knock a toy under the hutch.

Once I'm on my hands and knees trying to get it out she's purring up a storm and giving me head butts.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a daily routine here. Don't you just love it when they hit it back under just when you stand back up! Molly makes a game out of it. The worst is in the kitchen and when you discover dust bunnies in the places you hate to clean.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup we pulled them all out, and 10 minutes later Stumpy was staring under the couch. I pulled up the couch and there was FOUR mice under there!!! I'd just pulled them out, I don't know how she managed to get 4 under there in such a short time!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

They bat mouseys under things like couches, fridges and stoves?

Because it's soooo funny to watch meowmy try to fish them out with the toy with the pink feathery thing on the end of course!!!!
Got it in one, Mum!!

Originally Posted by sarahp

Yup we pulled them all out, and 10 minutes later Stumpy was staring under the couch. I pulled up the couch and there was FOUR mice under there!!! I'd just pulled them out, I don't know how she managed to get 4 under there in such a short time!
Takes talent!