Point System Question!

sunshine'skid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't view the shop to "buy" things with the point I earn.
Is there something I have to enable?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I can't view the shop either and I have over 500 points.
Try now- some tweaking is still going on. Have you tried depositing some of your points to your "bank account", and then withdrawing enough to buy something? The shop didn't work for me till I tried that.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have enough points but when I try to buy something it says I don't. I've tried making a deposit & withdrawl and still nothing.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I have enough points but when I try to buy something it says I don't. I've tried making a deposit & withdrawl and still nothing.
The shop is sold out already for the day. There's some other threads about it here somewhere...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

The shop is sold out already for the day. There's some other threads about it here somewhere...
Already!? Its only noon!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I thought I saw that this morning but shouldn't I still be able to at least see the ribbons? I didn't get a sold out or out of stock message I got a not enough points to buy anything message. I cant even look at them.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I thought I saw that this morning but shouldn't I still be able to at least see the ribbons? I didn't get a sold out or out of stock message I got a not enough points to buy anything message. I cant even look at them.
Actually, you will need 212 points to get anything, they charge tax. Maybe put the banked 5 back in and see what it does...

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh Ha! Now I get the out of stock message. So, seems it's a case of early bird gets the ribbon. LOL

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The gifts are still sold out.But, I *think* you should still be able to buy ribbons.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

The gifts are still sold out.But, I *think* you should still be able to buy ribbons.
Nope, ribbons sold out, too.