Coffee Lovers- What is your favorite coffee creamer????

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering who else out there has a favorite coffee creamer they like to use.
I don't drink coffee too much (i usually just drink water or tea) but occassionally i just need some
/ When I do make my coffee- I LOVE to use Coffee Mate Coconut Cream liquid coffee creamer and sugar in my coffee
When I don't have any, I use my Lactaid Fat Free milk
/ What is your favorite flavor to put in yours????

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good old Soy Milk. It's got enough sweetness in it so I don't have to add sugar to my coffee, and also provides a slight nutty taste that I like.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cream. But I also like my coffee black -- depends on mood and what I'm drinking it with. However, no "edible oil products" in this house.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shoot, my list is vanilla carmel, Irish creme, Toffee nut, and Ameretto creamers. I also liked the seasonal ones, especially the peppermint mocha. I don't like just plain old cream in my coffee, it has to be flavored. Oh yeah, 2 sweet and lows also.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Shoot, my list is vanilla carmel, Irish creme, Toffee nut, and Ameretto creamers. I also liked the seasonal ones, especially the peppermint mocha. I don't like just plain old cream in my coffee, it has to be flavored. Oh yeah, 2 sweet and lows also.
Oh my goodness- It's a shame you don't live closer! My sister Kimmy and you would be best friend
She is a total coffee/coffee creamer nut!!! She loves all the flavors you listed
Then again,i can't think of any she dislikes
For Christmas- EVERYONE got her coffee stuff
I got her gourmet coffee syrups, she got starbucks cards, coffee, mugs, you name it
Ya'll seriously should meet

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amaretto is defiantly a favorite. I like just about all of them though. The peppermint holiday one is good too. I've not tried the coconut one you mentioned Nikki, but I think I absolutely NEED to try that! I'm on a coconut kick, and I used to hate the stuff!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I don't use anything I don't drink Coffee it makes me
Kills my stomach
I gotta have coffee every morning or no one would wanna be my friend. I don't even like me when I don't have my coffee.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I don't use anything I don't drink Coffee it makes me
Kills my stomach
There's a new coffee- i think folgers makes it- it's for people with sensitive stomachs
it's awesome!