Cat needs a home, Leesburg VA

rubysoho

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all! I am currently fostering the most loveable and affectionate cat I have ever seen. I wish I could keep her, but I do not have the time nor the money to give her what she deserves. I rescued her from a place that has some dogs who are quite unfriendly to cats. She loves to be around people, even children (ones old enough to know how to handle a cat) and even loves having her belly rubbed! She sleeps with me at night. Is litter boxed trained. She is at least 4 years old with no history of vaccines that I know of. I am taking her to the vet sometime this week to have her checked out. I want to see her go to a good forever home where she will get the attention she deserves. Even if you don't want a cat, I would appreciate it if you could keep an ear out for someone who would like this special girl. Oh, she does have longer hair so she needs to be brushed every few days. And she lets me clip her nails.

Thanks!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rubysoho

Hello all! I am currently fostering the most loveable and affectionate cat I have ever seen. I wish I could keep her, but I do not have the time nor the money to give her what she deserves. I rescued her from a place that has some dogs who are quite unfriendly to cats. She loves to be around people, even children (ones old enough to know how to handle a cat) and even loves having her belly rubbed! She sleeps with me at night. Is litter boxed trained. She is at least 4 years old with no history of vaccines that I know of. I am taking her to the vet sometime this week to have her checked out. I want to see her go to a good forever home where she will get the attention she deserves. Even if you don't want a cat, I would appreciate it if you could keep an ear out for someone who would like this special girl. Oh, she does have longer hair so she needs to be brushed every few days. And she lets me clip her nails.

Thanks!
Hey Ruby....I wanted to talk to you..because the rescue group I volunteer with does cat adoptions in Leesburg and we are always looking for volunteers to help out there. We also "may" be able to help with this cat (I have to check with the intake coordinator first). PM me your email address or phone number and let's chat.

Katie