How Do You Feel About No Snow?

sunshine'skid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Snow seems scarce this year. We have a light dustin-that's the most we've gotten since winter. By now, we've been out sledding at least three times already. Are you glad there hasen't been snow? Do you want snow? I'm kinda mixed. I want it but I don't.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well being in Edmonton we have had snow on the ground since October...but I moved here from Ontario just this September, so hear almost every day about the lack of winter. If I were home, I wouldnt miss it, I would just hope for a few weeks with a little in the next couple months....SNow really helps you appreciate spring and summer, and a snowball now and then doesnt hurt either!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want snow at least once. Winter seems very strange without it. Plus if I could get at least a half day off work I would be thrilled.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we've had about 1/2 inch in the last 3 years! If that
Not really that used to it here, but I do remember when I lived out in the country as a kid going walking in the snow in winter, so I think it has tailed off somewhat for us here, even though our snowfall was never that heavy in the south of England!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've had about .5 inch this year, which is extremely rare for Minnesota. We are getting snow now, though - we are SUPPOSED to get 8 inches by tomorrow.

I hate not having the snow

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Considering we've had snow every week for the last 4 weeks, and a total for the first two snows of more than the season's total last year...well, we still have plenty. The first snow (of about 30" here) hasn't melted, let alone all the rest!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I don't really like snow so I'm not complaining.
It is a little weird though.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We haven't had much snow this year and I really missed it around Christmas.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
snow sure ain't scarce here. I wish it was.
we have snow here just a little bit.. but I would be happier with no snow but my dogs love playing in it and so do the dogs at the shelter so I am happy with them having fun in it, I just don't like it for myself.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been such a warm winter here in NJ. It just doesn't seem right without the cold and we should have had at least one snow storm by now!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snow, please
! Just enough that my 3 yr old can play in it and build a little snowman. She has been talking about it all winter (at least
) and we haven't had a snow that stuck to the ground since she's been born!
And everyone around here panics at the mention of snow, so everything closes up early, the bread and milk are wiped out at the stores
, and it's a good excuse to stay home and play!

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No snow here at all so far, usually there's some starting in November.
I'm getting used to no boots, no heavy coat and running out to the car to go to work without scraping it off first. It's going to hurt when it does finally snow.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in the middle of Texas. It doesn't snow here.
So we're always hoping for snow, and never getting it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm here in sultry/ windy memphis and frankly, i'd trade my left arm for some snow
I really want to see a bit of the white stuff this year
I LOVE snow- i just hate ice...and ice is all we usually get in Memphis. If it does snow around here- it's normally not until Febuary or March

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't! Where I live snow isn't quite as common since we're near the coast, but we seem to get enough that they should know how to handle it, but they don't. We hear things like how it's not in our budget and what not, but it can be really bad. Not just for poorly plowed/salted roads, but also people around here do not know how to drive in it. I admit, I am one. My experiences with the bad roads have not been fun and full of anxiety. I've even let a complete stranger drive my car once in my parent's neighborhood because he was helping someone else who got stuck and I needed to back up on all this nasty slushy ice, like 300ft.

Now my boss can drive me nuts, but I love her for this: she has picked me up for work because the roads are snowed over. I drive a light car, she drives a suburban and it doesn't bother her. I am soooo thankful when she has done that. My mom and other co-workers have too.