Well I had made an appointment for Tiffy with my vet for tomorrow and now i am really glad i did. Tiffy appears to have a respritory infection (sneezing , running eyes) but today at 2pm i decided to take boths temps(Kirra had started throwing up yesterday) Tiffy has a fever of 104.8 and Kirra 104.3, we are keeping a close eye, at 8am i will call the vet and see if i can get em in earlier, they are scheduled for 3:30pm. My poor babies look so pitiful.
post #1 of 27
1/14/07 at 11:56am