TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › It's 1am people!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

It's 1am people!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Can someone please tell my neighbors that it's not okay to air the grievances in the hallway? At this point I really don't care who cheated on whom, because all I want to do is sleep.

They keep waking up 8-Bit and he keeps pawing at my head because he is nervous. I'm never going to get any sleep.
post #2 of 18
I'd go out into the hallway and tell them that Bet they won't do it again anytime soon
post #3 of 18
I'll tell them where to go if you'll come tell my neighbors with the fancy stereo what they can do with it!

(When the power went out earlier I told DH, "at least we won't have to listen to them!" )
post #4 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
I'd go out into the hallway and tell them that Bet they won't do it again anytime soon
I've found it best to bother them mid argument because it starts the cycle all over again. They will just storm into their apartment and the fight will end up in the hallway at 3am.

I think someone just called the police. I just heard the distinctive ping of a two way radio.
post #5 of 18
Open the apartment door and go into the hallway naked and scream like a crazy person while waving your arms around madly. Bet they don't do it again! hehe
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
I'll tell them where to go if you'll come tell my neighbors with the fancy stereo what they can do with it!

(When the power went out earlier I told DH, "at least we won't have to listen to them!" )
A fancy stereo is no match for these two. I really just wish one of them would decide that the relationship is over and move on. I've been keeping track (it's hard not to) and the therapy isn't working.
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
A fancy stereo is no match for these two. I really just wish one of them would decide that the relationship is over and move on. I've been keeping track (it's hard not to) and the therapy isn't working.
That is just sad!
post #8 of 18
I'd make popcorn and enjoy the show, in fact I'm already wanting more details
post #9 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
I'd make popcorn and enjoy the show, in fact I'm already wanting more details
We have! There have been nights where we turn off the TV just to hear it. I just wish they were on an earlier argument cycle.
post #10 of 18
This just reminds me of when ben left me for another woman and at 2 am i bashed him against the wall and the whole apartment block shook, the lady upstairs yelled *WERE GONNA CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DONT STOP*

In the morning everyone was asking me if i was ok because they thought he hit me
post #11 of 18
What is wrong with people?? Can't they just fight in their apartment? Sheesh!

My landlord is always in the room directly above my bedroom chatting away on the phone SO LOUD...always wakes me up in the morning too
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
What is wrong with people?? Can't they just fight in their apartment? Sheesh!

My landlord is always in the room directly above my bedroom chatting away on the phone SO LOUD...always wakes me up in the morning too
Well... it's kind of complicated. They do fight in their apartment, but when he gets upset enough to leave the argument goes into the hallway. Normally that is when she pulls out the really juicy stuff like therapy, his mother, his sister, and the other woman.

I'm going to have to write this stuff down and send it to ABC. It would make a great soap!
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Well... it's kind of complicated. They do fight in their apartment, but when he gets upset enough to leave the argument goes into the hallway. Normally that is when she pulls out the really juicy stuff like therapy, his mother, his sister, and the other woman.

I'm going to have to write this stuff down and send it to ABC. It would make a great soap!
LOL, I love how you know so much about their lives
post #14 of 18
did you ever get any sleep? i asked colin what should be done and he said to call the police if it happens again and file a noise complaint against them since they're clearly violating the noise ordinances. (he's even pulled people over before for driving though neighborhoods at oh say the crack of dawn and just sitting in their cars blaring their music / did ya'll ever call the police out or get any rest? You should really sick 8-bit on them he'd take care of it
post #15 of 18
I would worry about saying much to them because they sound like they have some mental issues. Did the cops get called on them.
post #16 of 18
Aww
post #17 of 18
For sure, I'd go out in the hallway and tell them they are disturbing others. That's rude and thoughtless behavior they are exhibiting! And if that doesn't work, I'd report it to the managers of your complex.
post #18 of 18
Oooo!!! It's like Jerry Springer right in your hallway.

I remember that happening in the apartment complex across the street from where I was living. My friend and I made some popcorn, sat on the porched and watched (you couldn't really see us since the apartment was basement level as was the porch).

We laughed so hard as she threw everything from her balcony out onto him. apparently a dress of hers got mixed up in there and he noted it to her. She just yelled back, "You can keep it...it looks better on you anyways".
My friend and I nearly peed our pants trying not to laugh outloud.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › It's 1am people!