Secret TV show you watch?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a secret TV show that you would never tell anyone that you watch?

I.e. something so poorly written or horrible acting? One that your friends WOULD make fun of you for watching?

Mine is Parental Control on MTV. Yours???

Oh and sometimes I'll watch Top Model on VH1.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is really nothing I watch that I'm ashamed of. Maybe a couple of soaps during the day. I always swore I'd never watch a soap opera, but once I started working the graveyard shift, I started getting hooked on them.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love watching "Trailer Park Boys" Bubbles rocks!! hey he's a fellow cat lover

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope! I am a TV junkie and proud of it! I watch everything from Flavor of Love to Lost to American Idol. and I love Top Model

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Nope! I am a TV junkie and proud of it! I watch everything from Flavor of Love to Lost to American Idol. and I love Top Model
Yup, me too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

The Flavor of Love. Peeps just don't understand Flav.

B got into watching some MTV show where theres one person in a van telling another person if one of the two potential dates are lying. We bursted out laughing when it was 2 girls as the potential date and one said "I would make anyone a perfect trophy wife!"

Needless to say I nearly peed my pants laughing

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Yup, I'm pretty much the same way!!

I thought everyone love Flav!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I love watching "Trailer Park Boys" Bubbles rocks!! hey he's a fellow cat lover
That show cracks me up every time. Love when Bubbles set up a kitty day care!

I watch "The Deadzone".
I don't know why - the story is lame, the acting stilted, no great special effects - but I still secretly like it.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOoo...one more show I watch...well they're not actually a show but Saturday and Sunday morning INFOMERCIALS. They crack me up. I guess its my adult replacement for cartoons in the morning.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only one I can think of is Hannah Montana

It's a silly sitcom for kids on Disney channel... Everyone knows I watch weird stuff like everything on adult swim on cartoon network, but I don't announce that I watch Hannah Montana to people generally. One of my friends however also secretly likes it so we watch it together.

Things I don't care if everyone knows I watch them include Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Psych, Doctor Who, anime...like I said everyone knows I watch weird stuff...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by caterpillarpie

ohh... it sucks you in until you get so upset that you MISSED an episode. Then afterwards you realise that it's not that great and you probably need to take up a hobby.
What's really scary is that I haven't watched soaps for literally about 10 years - no soaps at ALL. I look at the covers of the little Soap Mags at the grocery store and it's still the same characters, still the same hook ups, still the same villains... I could probably jump back into any one of about 3 that I watched with my mother before I was in school, and it might take a week to get caught up!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekochan

Things I don't care if everyone knows I watch them include Aqua Teen Hunger Force,
I use to love Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!! I haven't bought the DVDs yet and its been over a year since I watched them so I forgot a lot of them.

That whole Adult Swim on Cartoon network rocks! Do you watch Robot Chicken too?