My Mom said she'd think about taking me, but when would we have one? It would have to be before the first week of April, because after Easter, we're going up-state for the Summer (Summer job for my Mom and Dad), and if it's after April, I definatley won't be able to go. Any idea when we're having one so my Mom has plenty of time to decide?
post #1 of 3
1/13/07 at 2:48pm