The half lion, half siberian husky...Tyler the Ragdoll!

jiazzi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

The pink is to bring out his cute pink nose and bright blue eyes. "Pink is the new blue for boy kitties" he tells me.

He's kissing the camera with his eyes.

Poised in one of his casual flops.

Tyler pretending to be studious...

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

I don't want to clog up the post with so many pics but this one was a must! It was a special delivery for Tyler...TOYS!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tyler you are more than gorgeous!!!!

My boy kitty, Kiko wears pink, too!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh my! How can you stand being around that cuteness all the time?
He is absolutely gorgeous!

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a very beautiful cat. I am curious about Ragdolls. If I got a purebred, I think I'd want one.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What beautiful photos! You also compose them very well. You must have a great camera. What kind is it? I'm in the market for a digital camera, and am thinking of investing in an SLR instead of a simple point-and-shoot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jiazzi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Please, post as many pics as you want...I certainly won't mind.
Wonderful! There won't be any problems there!

What beautiful photos! You also compose them very well. You must have a great camera. What kind is it? I'm in the market for a digital camera, and am thinking of investing in an SLR instead of a simple point-and-shoot.
I love photography, thank you for the compliment! I'm using the Canon EOS 20D and finally bought it over the summer after a year of dreaming about it. Very expensive but very worth it.

Originally Posted by gizmocat

I am curious about Ragdolls. If I got a purebred, I think I'd want one.
Oh my goodness, they are so sweet! When I read how they loved getting a tummy rub, they were not kidding! And when they say that ragdolls are as soft as rabbits, they weren't kidding there either. Tyler's fur is softer than cotton balls and smoother than milk! The ruff is also another favorite...
You should look visit a ragdoll cattery and see for yourself! They will melt your heart.

Originally Posted by abbysmom

Oh my! How can you stand being around that cuteness all the time? He is absolutely gorgeous!
I really don't know. His cuteness is addicting and so hard to stay away from!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jiazzi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I second that motion!
Where did you get him? How old is he?
I got him from CelesTrail Cats (not to be confused with Celestrial Rags I think but correct me if I'm wrong). He's a 3 1/2 years old retired stud.
He's had his days in cat shows. I may take him as an altered kitty one of these days but I don't know how probable that is.