Good deal or no Deal lol

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great deal, I feed my cats Purina one and at pet smart they have it for $7.97 and it has a $5.00 coupon on it, I have several coupons so I think I'll go load up on a few bags for $2.97 I don't think I should pass it up, it's the 8 lb bag...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Cats do wonderful on that they all look so beautiful, there coats are just great and they just feel good, never had any problems with it, and I tired allot of different kinds because Dunkin was pretty sick when found him.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LUCKY!!!!!

I was just at the pet store and the brand I buy went UP $3.
I want coupons!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcrazyperson

ha, i get that kind too!

man, i've never seen a coupon on the bag. maybe it's on certian ones or something...
They have had them on the ones here at our petsmart I have already gotten about 6 bags at $5.00 off, I lifted a few extra cupons
in case they cancel those cupons they don't have a expiration date on them though, I don't know if there in all the stores, but petsmart has had them for a couple of months now and they still had bookoos left

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

They have had them on the ones here at our petsmart I have already gotten about 6 bags at $5.00 off, I lifted a few extra cupons
in case they cancel those cupons they don't have a expiration date on them though, I don't know if there in all the stores, but petsmart has had them for a couple of months now and they still had bookoos left
i usually go to petco so thats probably why. im definately going to petsmart whenever i can though!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well right now it's on sale so you can get it for about $3.00 I think it's time to stock up before that goes away, I think its about $10.00 reg it's on sale for $7.97 take $5.00 off

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

oh, i usually go to petco, thats probably why. i'll go to petsmart, though, when i get a chance! (and when the ice here goes away.) thanks!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats a great deal..course i just got some 15lb bags for $4 bucks with all the coupons and breeder check things i had, lol

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the bags I looked at said best if used by 2008 so if I bought 8 or 10 bags and put it in a big tupperwear thingee in a huge plastic bag unopened I think it would be fine. Even to save a little bit for half a year or even a few months that would be kinda nice, it's like getting 3 bags for the regular price of 1