Good luck wishes needed

zinc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Need good vibes, prayers, whatever good wishes for a friend that's trying to trap a kitten that lives by a dumpster. She's a experienced trapper but this one is very hard, being that the dumpster is in a restaurant area in a mall she has to get pretty creative with dumpster smell & people plus this is a terrified kitten, maybe feral, maybe stray. Last one she caught there was at 1 am in a rainstorm but it was summer..thank-you very much, we all appreciatte it

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zinc

Need good vibes, prayers, whatever good wishes for a friend that's trying to trap a kitten that lives by a dumpster. She's a experienced trapper but this one is very hard, being that the dumpster is in a restaurant area in a mall she has to get pretty creative with dumpster smell & people plus this is a terrified kitten, maybe feral, maybe stray. Last one she caught there was at 1 am in a rainstorm but it was summer..thank-you very much, we all appreciatte it
Good Luck!!! BTW...there was someone on the feral yahoo group asking about baits to use when the trap is competing with restaurant smells.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zinc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Heh..that was me
..I told her about it and now there's a snowtorm coming..thank-you lots

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zinc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My friend trapped him yesterday woohoo!Must have been TCS good vibes..thank-you, thank-you! He's doing fine & taming fast, she thinks is about 6/7 mos old, named him Chester.
Last week she trapped another kitty there abt same age she calls ChinChin (white with a black chin)
She'll try again tonight after midnite for the most difficult one; there are 6 kitties total there.
Y'know, some years ago AC raided a hoarder that collected Turkish Van type kitties and sometimes one'd see a SUV at that mall selling 'Persian Van kitties'
(these are white, fluffy with black thumbprints on head and tail so some people think they are Persian arrgh)
most of the rescues from that city look like those kitties

anyways..thank-you again and keep pulling for her that she can trap the one that's hiding..

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad your friend was able to trap Chester and ChinChin.
More vibes on the way that the remaining kitty is trapped soon!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Excellent news! Sending out vibes that "Zinc's friend traps difficult kitty quickly and easily!" !!!!!!!

Chester and ChinChin - such cute names. How many kitties left to go? Four? Or were others trapped and there's just difficult kitty left?

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie