eek! bad weather here.

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
so we're supposed to get an inch and a half of ice here is St. Louis all this weekend.
i hate ice. no going ANYWHERE. we were supposed to go to this rodeo tonight (i ride horses and will go to any horse even) and rodeos NEVER come to st. louis. ever. so i'm a little bummed. it's already started ice-ing outside.

so how is the weather for everyone else? nice, i hope.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I know your dissappointed about missing the rodeo, but I'm glad your staying in....you sure as heck don't want to get out there and have an accident......

Our weather here in Ohio is wet and cold, but no snow yet. That is coming next week. YUCK!

forever_urs8019

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
SNOW! SNOW! lol.. its been.. uh.. since 1994 that i have had ANY "good" snow in north alabama.. and when i say good at least an inch or 2 that stays past 12.. i wish it would snow at least once down here. lol.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Well, I know your dissappointed about missing the rodeo, but I'm glad your staying in....you sure as heck don't want to get out there and have an accident......
stay safe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

stay safe
aww! thank you i will try.

Originally Posted by forever_urs8019

SNOW! SNOW! lol.. its been.. uh.. since 1994 that i have had ANY "good" snow in north alabama.. and when i say good at least an inch or 2 that stays past 12.. i wish it would snow at least once down here. lol.
haha! you can have some of this ice if you want!
though we dont usually get winter storms like this.

Our weather here in Ohio is wet and cold, but no snow yet. That is coming next week. YUCK!
ahh! snow. poor you. why does it seem that this winter is so worse then all the others? all this talk about global warming, and yet we have all these storms.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah Susie coming from Me to you

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are getting about 3 inches of rain over the next couple of days and hoping the ice stays further north. I, too, hate ice.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
over here its been raining for the last day and a half and its supposed to stay coming, I hope we dont get another storm snow and ice wise my room gets soo cold
but i think that storms supposed to be heading our way !!! but stay safe everyone !!!!

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yes, everybody stay safe! i'm trying to. it iced all night here, and its supposed to ice more the next night. and the next.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ice is nasty!! The weight can pull down power lines so make sure you have plenty of food and water handy. Its even worse driving on ice!! We are north and its only in lower 20's so we are predicted to get a small amount of snow.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yuck! Sounds like some bad weather headed your way. We're supposed to get flash floods and heavy flooding all weekend around here. Oh joy!

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

ice is nasty!! The weight can pull down power lines so make sure you have plenty of food and water handy. Its even worse driving on ice!! We are north and its only in lower 20's so we are predicted to get a small amount of snow.
yeah there is like 15,000 people out of power here right now. not bad compared to the ice storm we had a couple months ago.

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Yuck! Sounds like some bad weather headed your way. We're supposed to get flash floods and heavy flooding all weekend around here. Oh joy!
agh! poor you...what is wrong with the weather this winter!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcrazyperson

what is wrong with the weather this winter!
Everything! Know what? I think we're all being held hostage in an alternate universe, where everything's the same except the weather.

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Everything! Know what? I think we're all being held hostage in an alternate universe, where everything's the same except the weather.
oh my gosh! that must be it!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
EL NINO

We has sub zero temps in areas up here .. all the wind chills are single or minus temps and it snowed a little on all the roads...
... I left work early worried about the roads ... tomarrow I have to cross the stateline via a freeway...

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

We has sub zero temps in areas up here .. all the wind chills are single or minus temps and it snowed a little on all the roads...
... I left work early worried about the roads ... tomarrow I have to cross the stateline via a freeway...
oh, i feel sorry for you. luckily our temps havnt dropped that low yet.