YAY! trapped 4 ferals today!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lady managed to chase them through her open back door and directly into her basement. That is where I had to trap from and boy did they put up a challange! They were leather-gloves, pull-angry-biting-cats-out-of-the-ceiling-rafters feral.Once they were in the cages/traps, I was afraid they would rip open their noses trying to get out. So now they are ready to go to the cat sanctuary in PA first thing in the morning. I wish I could have neutered them first but I am taking a donation and I know they will get done there on monday morning. They are cute though, 8-9 month old siblings. A torti girl, two gorgeous solid black boys (one huge and one tiny, I want to keep the huge one cuz I like him) and a tabby boy.

So it's off to better places for them to run and play and live happily ever after tomorrow!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

A lady managed to chase them through her open back door and directly into her basement. That is where I had to trap from and boy did they put up a challange! They were leather-gloves, pull-angry-biting-cats-out-of-the-ceiling-rafters feral.Once they were in the cages/traps, I was afraid they would rip open their noses trying to get out. So now they are ready to go to the cat sanctuary in PA first thing in the morning. I wish I could have neutered them first but I am taking a donation and I know they will get done there on monday morning. They are cute though, 8-9 month old siblings. A torti girl, two gorgeous solid black boys (one huge and one tiny, I want to keep the huge one cuz I like him) and a tabby boy.

So it's off to better places for them to run and play and live happily ever after tomorrow!
Fantastic Jen!!

Katie