Update for Maybe Buying House

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok for some reason I can't get the video to upload. If anyone can host a video that's over 100mb please let me know...

But the answer for this property is NO. First of all we nearly beat up our car just getting in the driveway. It was a swampy mess with rocks we kept hitting on the bottom of our car.

Then we get in and we see a lot of damage to the interior. The doors are held together by thumb tacks! There's lots of water damage from the roof leaking. The porch is almost none existant from the extend of damage done by decay.

Basically this house would need too much work. And it's my personal opinion that it should just be demolished. I'm not paying 50k for 3 acres of land and a house that will need way over our budget to fix.

I let the woman know to contact me if something comes on the market in our range. I'll also keep looking myself. One good thing come from this... I know it's possible! We just have to match up the right property for our needs.

Now I'm off to cuddle with Lance. That's my punishment for making him go see it....rofl...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm sorry to hear that the house was a flop!

The right house will come to you soon! Keep us updated!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The perfect one will come along. Plus in this day and age you have PLENTY to choose from!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

The perfect one will come along. Plus in this day and age you have PLENTY to choose from!
Actually in our price range a good house is pretty rare. Most are fixer upers like this that we can't afford to fix.