Do I or Don't I???

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As you know, I am out of a car this weekend. Well tomorrow is gym day, and I haven't missed a day in over a year...I am rather anal about missing a workout..

SO

Do, I rent a car for the weekend so I can go to the gym and run errands?...or forgo the workout..(which would be awful, and I would not feel good about it)

I know missing a workout doesn't seem like a big deal..but to compare..think of something you really really love and would never want to miss..and then tell me what you would do...

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there any way you can workout at home?...run or bike or just do a workout in your home? Do you have free weights or anything you can substitute?

Hilda >^..^<

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How much is the rental car? If you think you'll really need it... then rent one!

But if you think you can work out at home, or outside (running/walking) then try and get by without having to have an extra expense of renting a car?

Do you have public transportation that would be cheaper to use?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Is there any way you can workout at home?...run or bike or just do a workout in your home? Do you have free weights or anything you can substitute?

Hilda >^..^<
Well, I COULD technically, but I am on a regimen..so mixing it up wouldn't be ideal. I only have really light weights at home, and I can't run at all as I get a really bad sidestitch anytime I do..I suppose I could try.........

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I suggest it only if you're stretched for cash ya know. Even though its been a long time for me, I've always worked out at home!!! You can do all sorts of stuff....it might not be so bad to break your routine for just this once...

Good luck!

Hilda >^..^<

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trout says, "Stay home and loooooooooooove me Moooooooooooom
"

From a strictly human standpoint, if it were really only for the much loved activity, I'd probably tell myself to get over it and have a cuddle weekend. If there's really a bunch of other stuff I could do as well, that would be better taken care of on the weekend than left until later, then I might spring for the rental. Weekend rentals aren't that expensive, so if it's going to accomplish something worth accomplishing, I'd go for it.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat, hate to see you spend the money on a rental, do u have anyone that can pick you up and take you to the gym? I would say use Trout for some weights but heck you may as well use a can of soup
I do applaud your dedication to the gym, I used to be like that too

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by churchi4cubs

I think you said you had an 89 Accord. I say save the money and workout at home. The money could go towards a new car, Trout fund, or Cubbie tickets (whenever they start playing again).
Hmmm, I guess your right..I should save my money....but I don't know about Cubbie tickets..unless they come to London to play

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright, I have decided I will workout at home tomorrow and maybe make the few kilometre trek to the grocery store and lug some groceries home...that should be a good addition to my home workout

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh..... you know about "kilometre" but you don't know "celcius"? :p
Wha?!? I always talk in celsius..Its faranheit I have no idea about

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think you said you had an 89 Accord. I say save the money and workout at home. The money could go towards a new car, Trout fund, or Cubbie tickets (whenever they start playing again).
Cubbie tickets? Why would she want tickets to see you????

OHHHH, you meant the baseball team..... Never mind.....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would try and work out at home and save some money just for the weekend- you'll need the extra cash to get your car fixed....and rental cars are not cheap. So if you can forgo it for just this weekend- try working out at home instead

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Cubbie tickets? Why would she want tickets to see you????

OHHHH, you meant the baseball team..... Never mind.....
Sheesh Neet....at first I didn't quite get you, but I'm up to speed now. You are too silly.

I'd stay warm and snuggle with Trout if I were you! If I lived up there I'd run you to the grocery store, but make you come jean and sneaker shopping with me as 'payment!'