I sold my pants right off my body at work today....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep! I came into work wearing my new jeans and then sold them to my co-worker for $20!

No I'm not hard up for cash or anything. I bought them last weekend and this was the first time I wore them out. I didn't actually try them on, but i tried the same jeans on in average length and they were way too long for flat shoes, but OK for boots. So I went back out and compared the average to the short length and it looked to be only maybe 2" at the most. I checked several times.

Well they felt like high-waters! So I grabbed the average pair which I bought for my boot wearin days before I left this am. So at work I kept yankin them down and then yankin em back up to cover my tush.

Finally after lunch I just changed into the other jeans to show my co-workers how the others looked. And my co-worker liked them and tried them on....and never took them off!

So I guess I gotta go back for another pair of jeans now......

(Oh, and I used paper clips to tuck the extra length under on these pants. That was the thing to do back in HS...)

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wasn't that part of the Z Cavarricci era?? I only knew of safety pins though.

Oh wait. Did I just admit something???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

wasn't that part of the Z Cavarricci era?? I only knew of safety pins though.

Oh wait. Did I just admit something???
What's the Z Cavarricci era? I never heard of that. Let's just say I graduated HS in 2000.....does that explain why I've not heard of that? If I remember correctly, the paperclips were popular right before people started cutting little slits up the side of boot cut jeans so they fit over shoes better.

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to ask what kind of job you have but never mind....
I did once visit my sister wearing some new "painter's pants" (this was years ago) and she liked them so much I ened up leaving without them.