The foster pups came back!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My last 3 foster pups to get adopted(into the same home) came back last night!
Obviously I wasn't upset! The home was wonderful, it's just 3 pups....& "hubby took a double shift"..."they're just too much". I'm not going to go into adoptiong policies & why this couple shouldn't have adopted all 3. Anyways, Charlie(momma's boy), Courage(the chicken), & Carmen(the biter) all came back last night. Another Black Lab pup stray was put in the carrier I had these guys in accidentally, so I brought her home too. So, I now have Isis as well.

Look at Isis' adorable face! Very Lab like!!!

This is the kennel they are in in my bathroom. Easy clean-ups!

Tell me you can resist this face!?!? I sure can't!

They'll have to move out to the shed/shop this afternoon. Isis is definately used to being outside, she's just cooking in the house. The shop is heated to 50-60* F, so they'll be at a reasonable temp in there....the shed isn't heated so I don't wanna leave them in there long with temps projected as 20* for a high, -10* for possible lows!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwww they're so cute! you can have 'em though, I'll never get a puppy! to much like kids

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh they are so adorable!
I hope they all find wonderful homes soon! I love labs!
they have to think if it's 3 lab pups in the same home, there's chances where it won't work. why did they want all 3?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'd take them all in a minute if I was a stay at home person who had the time and patience to train them.........I love dogs!! They sure are cute, but no doubt, a handful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

oh they are so adorable!
I hope they all find wonderful homes soon! I love labs!
they have to think if it's 3 lab pups in the same home, there's chances where it won't work. why did they want all 3?
The reasons weren't so good. The lady didn't want one pup as she thought it would be lonely. If she took two then the last puppy would be lonely, so she took all three. If I had a say I would've told her she could only have two....but....that didn't happen. It's sad because a rescue would've taken the last pup if she didn't.

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she should have known it was going to be work..it's like getting triplets! I can't even imagine the chaos! lol

They are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness me is there anything cuter than a Lab puppy? A black one? A crate full of black ones???? **dies** I want them ALL!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would've wanted them all too! Look at Isis' face!
How cute is she?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, I just adore them. I remember when our Lab was that tiny!

What are they crossed with Natalie? They aren't purebred, are they?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

The reasons weren't so good. The lady didn't want one pup as she thought it would be lonely. If she took two then the last puppy would be lonely, so she took all three. If I had a say I would've told her she could only have two....but....that didn't happen. It's sad because a rescue would've taken the last pup if she didn't.
yeah, well I would have only let her taken 2, too. I really hope they all get good homes.
they are sooo cute!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh my goodness, I just adore them. I remember when our Lab was that tiny!

What are they crossed with Natalie? They aren't purebred, are they?
Isis is completely pitch Black, possibly purebred(although unlikely). I suspect that the 3 "c" pups are either Lab/Cattle Dog mixes or Lab/Rott/Shep mixes.....however, IMO, they are lab/ cattle dog X & will likely only be 40-60 lbs. Isis, however, is gonna be a bigger girl...maybe 70-80 lbs?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Isis is completely pitch Black, possibly purebred(although unlikely). I suspect that the 3 "c" pups are either Lab/Cattle Dog mixes or Lab/Rott/Shep mixes.....however, IMO, they are lab/ cattle dog X & will likely only be 40-60 lbs. Isis, however, is gonna be a bigger girl...maybe 70-80 lbs?
Well, whatever they are - they are simply the cutest things ever!

If we had a house, I'd be coming home to get one!

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable! How did they accidentally put Isis in your carrier or whatever, I don't get it?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekochan

Adorable! How did they accidentally put Isis in your carrier or whatever, I don't get it?
We had a new volunteer. I had the 3 "c" pups in a carrier in the office. He had just taken Isis out to potty in her kennel outside & came back in. He didn't know what cage Isis went in, but she's the same size, etc. of the 3 "c" pups, so he put her in there assuming she was part of the litter. We didn't catch him until after she had been put in there.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous pups...it's probably for the best that they were returned while they are still this young. They will be highly adoptable! There is nothing cuter than black lab pups, for sure!