Have you ever beenn soo borrreeedddd!!!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been soo bored at work that you feel like you could put toothpicks in your eyes to keep them open.....

OH I"M soooo boreddd today, our spreadsheet is down, and I'm caught up,, and ohhh soooo boreddd..

Sorry I'm whinining.. I'd rather go home and go to bed, then sit and do nothing....

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I understand...I work at an information desk (in fact im there right now. See what I do at work!
) and we never have much of anything to do until somebody asks a question.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, then I wish for something exciting to happens. Then one day it happens and I want the boredom back!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

Have you ever been soo bored at work that you feel like you could put toothpicks in your eyes to keep them open.....

OH I"M soooo boreddd today, our spreadsheet is down, and I'm caught up,, and ohhh soooo boreddd..

Sorry I'm whinining.. I'd rather go home and go to bed, then sit and do nothing....
Oh boy can I relate! My job is such a joke.........they pay me to sit here and answer the phones for 8 hours.....and they only ring perhaps 20 times a day! When I first started here, I had to take work home to get caught up.......now what I wouldn't give to have something to do again.....I can't imagine how this comany is going to stay open much longer..........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sooo know how that goes... I have my busy times, and then I have my dead days.. It's like a vicious cycle...

The worst part is like 40 degrees, and raining and dreery,, and not that it really matters since our offices are in a basement of a building so no light or anything,, but when you get to go up stairs and outside it's all nasty...

It's just soo boring...

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how it feels. On Tuesday at work there was only 1 customer in the last 3 hours and I was ready to go crazy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I know how it feels. On Tuesday at work there was only 1 customer in the last 3 hours and I was ready to go crazy.
I've talked to like 3 reps today,, and each conversation was a whole whopping 2 minutes long... and it was stupid stuff!!