Grey's Anatomy

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone watch it last night.. I'm soo addicteddddd....

It's like one triangle after another... I loveee it..

What did you think of the show last night??

Heather

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I taped it so I'm watching it this weekend, and now I'm leaving this thread so I don't ruin it for myself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As to not ruin it for you... I'll just say it was reaaaalllyyyy good!!!!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought all the Seasons too.. I'm in loveee with it.. It's like a worldwind of fun... LOL..

That and Ghost Whisperer.. My #1 show..

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm completely and totally addicted to GA!

I dunno...the new interest last night seems a bit contrived to me. But I guess with only so many characters you end up doing stuff like that.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've tried so hard NOT to get addicted to GA, but it hasn't worked.

I love this show!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I'm completely and totally addicted to GA!

I dunno...the new interest last night seems a bit contrived to me. But I guess with only so many characters you end up doing stuff like that.
Okay.. So I'm confused,, what happened with Addison, and Alex?? I mean where did that come from?? Reallyyy......

And I'm soo happy to see Meredith all giddy and stuff with McDreamy.. And Seriously what is the deal with McSteamy...

OH and while i'm on my rampage.. What about Georgie boy,, what in the heck,,,, I mean do you think his Dad is gonna die,, that was soo scary seeing how that tumor took over his body... How scarry!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Addison/Alex thing seems contrived to me. I mean, at the beginning they are all shocked and scandalized that Meredith and Derek were involved, even though it was an honest mistake the first time. Then Burke and Cristina. I mean, what are the odds that a third "relationship" buds between an intern and a resident?

I think this storyline with McSteamy is to try to make him more human. Right now he's just a jerk - like WHY would he and Derek be best friends?

And poor George. Considering the previews, I dunno what's going to happen with his Dad.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

The Addison/Alex thing seems contrived to me. I mean, at the beginning they are all shocked and scandalized that Meredith and Derek were involved, even though it was an honest mistake the first time. Then Burke and Cristina. I mean, what are the odds that a third "relationship" buds between an intern and a resident?

I think this storyline with McSteamy is to try to make him more human. Right now he's just a jerk - like WHY would he and Derek be best friends?

And poor George. Considering the previews, I dunno what's going to happen with his Dad.
I have to agree,, it's a bit contrived... I think it'll be like this whole Addison searching for something,, and her only options are McJerkSteamy and Alex (whom I'm gonna call McSlut)... LOL..

And Cristina and Burke,, they are soo weird!!! What a bunch of babies!! LOL..

Poor George.. it makesme wanna cry....

Oh and I bet,, I bet,, that Izzy goes and gives the 17yr old curved spine girl some of her money.. I'll put money on it.. The previews acted like Bailey was telling her she is getting to close,, and i think it's becuase she gonna pay for her surgery..

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had missed the first 10 minutes b/c I didn;t know it was new. Allison/Alex I knew it! When the season started they said two couples would hook up that we wouldn't expect. I knew these were the other two. The Alex/infant moment was cute before the almost kiss.

I don't think it looks good for George's dad

Do you think Izzie is going to pay for the teen's surgery? What happened to her daughter? Not sure if it was season 1 or 2 she should a picture to a teen that was p/g.

I love this show. It always makes me laugh and cry.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, I love Greys!! But I didn't think last night was THAT good...I guess I must have not been paying attention...DUH!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

I had missed the first 10 minutes b/c I didn;t know it was new. Allison/Alex I knew it! When the season started they said two couples would hook up that we wouldn't expect. I knew these were the other two. The Alex/infant moment was cute before the almost kiss.

I don't think it looks good for George's dad

Do you think Izzie is going to pay for the teen's surgery? What happened to her daughter? Not sure if it was season 1 or 2 she should a picture to a teen that was p/g.

I love this show. It always makes me laugh and cry.
That right,, She did show a picture of a child.. I wonder.... Maybe they'll bring that in later on??? I don't know..

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Hmmm, I love Greys!! But I didn't think last night was THAT good...I guess I must have not been paying attention...DUH!!
I think i liked it because it was so nice to See McDreamy and Meredith happy.. ya know...

And then the whole George's father thing,, I about cried.. I'm a big wuss.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't watch the show. I don't need to see graphic medical illness as a form of entertainment, but my big question is, why do they call that dude McDreamy? He's not in the least bit good looking, at least I don't see what is supposed to be good looking about him.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he's very hot.. I've always thought that though. When he was in Can't buy me Love... He's very cute in his own way... Just something about him.. I know George is gay in real life,, but I think he's really cute too..

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

I think he's very hot.. I've always thought that though. When he was in Can't buy me Love... He's very cute in his own way... Just something about him.. I know George is gay in real life,, but I think he's really cute too..
OMG I didn't know that about the actor....that explains a lot about his character! I thought the character was gay when I first saw him.

Hmmmm Patrick is HOT well not has hot as Rob Lowe. There is just something about Patrick's eyes and facial hair and his hair....yummy.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

OMG I didn't know that about the actor....that explains a lot about his character! I thought the character was gay when I first saw him.

Hmmmm Patrick is HOT well not has hot as Rob Lowe. There is just something about Patrick's eyes and facial hair and his hair....yummy.
You didn't know he was gay.. oh yea,,, I was soo depressed for like a week.. Not that I should care or anything,, it was just the idea that he's soo adorable and sweet and cute....

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

You didn't know he was gay.. oh yea,,, I was soo depressed for like a week.. Not that I should care or anything,, it was just the idea that he's soo adorable and sweet and cute....
Sadly, most gay guys are much cuter than the straight guys, and they're much more charming.

That McDreamy dude's hair is one of the things I dislike the most about him. It looks like he never combs it.