Ive changed so much! (belly pics!)

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I was just looking at some pics taken right around the time I concieved Lava Girl and took some pics (via cell phone and mirror) of me now for you guys to compare. Im huge! Ive balooed up the last couple of weeks. Ive got about 5 1/2 weeks to go and I cant imagine how huge Im gonna be then!
I just have to keep remindnig myself its a good thing its a good thing.
Anyways a before. Dont I look so young! Its hard to believe I looked so young when I met John what was he thinking?

Taken on a camping trip[ a couple weeks before Stan and I broke up.

Now
They arent the best quality my camera phone doesnt take good pics in my light. I was in the brightest room (bathroom)

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! Amber you're tiny compared to when I was pregnant with Deacon!

I was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Of course he was 2 ounces shy of 9lbs when he was born too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Wow look at you!!

You must be very excited!
Yeah I'm very excited and a little scared too. Its really starting to hit me Im going to be totally responsible for her.

Originally Posted by Satai

You look adorable!

No wonder John's already planning more pregnancies!
Thanks.
John says Im the cutest pregnant women hes ever seen.
I dont believe him.

Originally Posted by neetanddave

You are not that big, Amber... you are a beautiful young mom-to-be!
Thanks! I feel HUGE! I mean going from 115 to 140. Im really big for me.
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Aww! Amber you're tiny compared to when I was pregnant with Deacon!
I was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Of course he was 2 ounces shy of 9lbs when he was born too!
My mom every time I talk about how huge I am she just says Amber you still have however many weeks left. You havnt seen huge! Isnt that nice of her?
I do feel lucky though I havnt really gained much weight anywhere except for my belly. Ive kept my butt in good shape.
I have developed a little bit of a double chin though.
The doctors have estimated that Lava Girl will be around 8 1/2 lbs. But my mom says they are hardly ever right about that.
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Wow!!
you are really growing!
Thanks. Im amazed at how much my body can stretch. Lets just see how it looks after Im done. Probably awful.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you look lovely! Being new here, I don't know your age, but I can see that you're very young...you'll look great afterwards!!! Don't worry about it! Just enjoy your baby!

If I can just give you a tip for now....walk. From your original post you say you have about 5 1/2 weeks left...so its a great time to start taking little walks every day if you can. I'm guessing this is your first child, right? Don't overdo it, that wouldn't be adviseable...just take a walk down the block or so...couple of times a day. Several ladies told me to do the same thing when I was first pregnant. They told me it would make my delivery easier...maybe even faster. Well I don't know if that's what did it, but I think it surely helped!

Good luck...you look wonderful!

Hilda >^..^<

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Oh you look lovely! Being new here, I don't know your age, but I can see that you're very young...you'll look great afterwards!!! Don't worry about it! Just enjoy your baby!

If I can just give you a tip for now....walk. From your original post you say you have about 5 1/2 weeks left...so its a great time to start taking little walks every day if you can. I'm guessing this is your first child, right? Don't overdo it, that wouldn't be adviseable...just take a walk down the block or so...couple of times a day. Several ladies told me to do the same thing when I was first pregnant. They told me it would make my delivery easier...maybe even faster. Well I don't know if that's what did it, but I think it surely helped!

Good luck...you look wonderful!

Hilda >^..^<
Thanks Hilda! I'm 20 (though I look younger). I have stayed active my whole pregnancy. I walk depending on how I feel 1 mile with both dogs and then if I feel up to it I walk a mile with each of them alone. So I can work with them on loose leash walking. I also did kick boxing
until I was 20 weeks I think. And have been doing about 2 pregnancy workout videos a day. Plus I chase after a 3 year old little boy all day (Im a nanny). So I dont think I have to worry about walking a little. My doctor said as long as I feel like I can and that Im not pushing myself that its good for me to stay active.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You look adorable! There's nothing more wonderful than a new baby, and nothing more beautiful than an expectant mother! Congratulations!

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thats an excellent looking baby-stomach!
In fact, I shamefacedly admit, its the kind that makes me want to come up to you as a rude stranger and ask if I can feel your baby kicking (not that Ive ever actually done that), you look excellent!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

The doctors have estimated that Lava Girl will be around 8 1/2 lbs. But my mom says they are hardly ever right about that.

Thanks. Im amazed at how much my body can stretch. Lets just see how it looks after Im done. Probably awful.
Just wanted to add, you look great now and you will look great once you give birth! It just takes a bit of dedication. If you breastfeed/excersise and diet right you will be back to normal in no time.

Also wanted to comment on the doctors estimate for your Lava Girl. My last sonogram, about 2 weeks before my sons birth, the doctor said he was about 5lbs 3oz. Well he was just a few ounces shy of 8 pounds!

So if this hold true your baby will weigh about 12 pounds!

Just kidding!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

You look adorable! There's nothing more wonderful than a new baby, and nothing more beautiful than an expectant mother! Congratulations!
Thank you! I think Lava Girl is going to be the best baby ever.
Im just hoping she isnt to much like Stan or me. Maybe John's niceness will wear off on her.
Originally Posted by Februa

Thats an excellent looking baby-stomach!
In fact, I shamefacedly admit, its the kind that makes me want to come up to you as a rude stranger and ask if I can feel your baby kicking (not that Ive ever actually done that), you look excellent!
Thanks.
I would let you feel her kick! Its super cool now because I can see little feet or hands movning along me. Its really wierd. The other day John thought he was poking my belly button but it was her foot and she jerked it away and freaked him out.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JulieKit

Just wanted to add, you look great now and you will look great once you give birth! It just takes a bit of dedication. If you breastfeed/excersise and diet right you will be back to normal in no time.

Also wanted to comment on the doctors estimate for your Lava Girl. My last sonogram, about 2 weeks before my sons birth, the doctor said he was about 5lbs 3oz. Well he was just a few ounces shy of 8 pounds!

So if this hold true your baby will weigh about 12 pounds!

Just kidding!
Thanks I plan on breast feeding. Does anyone know of any creams that dont contain Lanolin (sp?). Im allergic to it. So I cant use the cream with that in it. Also does anyone know what to do about sore nipples before the baby comes. Mine hurt so bad right now. Red and very sore. And its driving me crazy.

OMG Dont even say 12 lbs! Babies on Stans size are known to be 10+ lbs. And thats my biggest fear. Im hoping she is SMALLER then they think. Although Im already going to have a c-section. So I dont know why it would matter. I just dont want a huge baby.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Hilda! I'm 20 (though I look younger). I have stayed active my whole pregnancy. I walk depending on how I feel 1 mile with both dogs and then if I feel up to it I walk a mile with each of them alone. So I can work with them on loose leash walking. I also did kick boxing
until I was 20 weeks I think. And have been doing about 2 pregnancy workout videos a day. Plus I chase after a 3 year old little boy all day (Im a nanny). So I dont think I have to worry about walking a little. My doctor said as long as I feel like I can and that Im not pushing myself that its good for me to stay active.
Oh my! You are waaaaay ahead of the game here then...awesome for you! I'm glad that you're very active and taking good care of yourself for your lil' one!

....(of course I feel very sheepish
now being such a newbie (or adult cat now!) who doesn't know anything about anyone here yet...but just give me some time y'all, I'll catch up!)...

Hilda >^..^<

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amber, you look wonderful!!!! Lava Girl is going to be such a lucky baby to have you and John as her parents.I can't wait to see what she looks like when she gets here.I KNOW she'll be 100% adorable!!!
I'm still working on "her" gift.So, as soon as I get it done.....I'll let you know.
NO HINTS either.
I may take a pic of it when I get it done and show you though.MAYBE!! LOL!!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

....(of course I feel very sheepish
now being such a newbie (or adult cat now!) who doesn't know anything about anyone here yet...but just give me some time y'all, I'll catch up!)...

Hilda >^..^<
Dont feel embarrased! Im sure most of the people on here didnt know I exersize so much. I have a slight addiction to it.

Originally Posted by crittermom

Amber, you look wonderful!!!! Lava Girl is going to be such a lucky baby to have you and John as her parents.I can't wait to see what she looks like when she gets here.I KNOW she'll be 100% adorable!!!
I'm still working on "her" gift.So, as soon as I get it done.....I'll let you know.
NO HINTS either.
I may take a pic of it when I get it done and show you though.MAYBE!! LOL!!!
Thank You!
You have to show me when your done! Or I will just die.
I hate not knowing.
If Im a good girl and promise you get to see her pics first will you show me a pic of it?

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4crazycats;1514085 said:
Thanks I plan on breast feeding. Does anyone know of any creams that dont contain Lanolin (sp?). Im allergic to it. So I cant use the cream with that in it. Also does anyone know what to do about sore nipples before the baby comes. Mine hurt so bad right now. Red and very sore. And its driving me crazy.

QUOTE]

Have you been squeezing out a lil' drop of 'stuff' from each nipple every night? You're supposed to do that about a month before you're expected to give birth. Just make sure to do that...I don't know if that'll help with the redness and soreness though. Does anyone else know? I just know that its important to do this to get the nipples accustomed to having something flow through them (its been almost 20 years since I did that y'all so please forgive if I'm a little fuzzy on this!)

Hilda >^..^<

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dont feel embarrased! Im sure most of the people on here didnt know I exersize so much. I have a slight addiction to it.

Thank You!
You have to show me when your done! Or I will just die.
I hate not knowing.
If Im a good girl and promise you get to see her pics first will you show me a pic of it?
that is a WONDERFUL bribe!!! Let me get the camera and take a pic of it and then I'll PM it to you.
By the way, it's not all the way done.