Tessa, the Siamese is here..need help with coloring

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Tessa came today !!!
finally
, she seems to be doing well and Blue is all over her!!! so of course I told everyone that I was going to snap pictures and well I still need some help with the coloring I wanna say shes chocolate point but then again I am not sure at all but she is 1 years old! But here are some pics of Tessa for everyone !!!
and any help with the coloring is greatly appreciated, her eyes are also a very light blue very pretty !!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful cat! I found her twin brother a few months ago! He just showed up one day and wouldn't leave. He was the sweetest cat ever and I found a home for him so fast since he was a Siamese. People love them! Cool cat!

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tessa is BEAUTIFUL!

I'd say she was a seal point, but I've been wrong before! LOL!

She's VERY pretty (and not just 'cause she looks like Duke either!
)

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say seal as well - chocolate points tend to have their color concentrated to a smaller area in my experience, like only around the nose instead of the whole face. Chaynal in my siggy is a good example of that - he's a chocolate point. Beautiful baby, congratulations!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to say seal point as well - too dark to be chocolate on my screen! Very nice indeed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

My vote is Seal Point too. She has a very sweet face ... is she chatty?
not that we have noticed yet but I am sure in time she will get chatty
she is such a sweeties and she has discovered wet food and
's it !!! I have only heard her meow once and that was at the lady's house ! her meow tho was very soft too

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's gorgeous
I'd guess seal point too, not that I know much about siamese colourings
The colour on her ears and nose looks pretty dark.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's lovely. I'd say she was a Seal Point as well. My SunLee is a Chocolate Point, and my Shane is a Seal Point. Shane is darker than your kitty now, but he is also 9 years old. Also, SunLee is much lighter than she looks in my signature. I actually darkened her picture a lot to make the signature.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seal point. she has a few lighter spots, but she's too dark to be a chocolate. Seal is more black color. Chocolate is more of a light milk chocolate.

She's not bad for a seal either at her age. I've seen some SHOW seal point siamese with a really dark body - IMO too dark at a young age. I'll bet those cats were almost burmese color by the time they were 4-5 yrs old!

What's the parents and what are they carrying?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Seal point. she has a few lighter spots, but she's too dark to be a chocolate. Seal is more black color. Chocolate is more of a light milk chocolate.

She's not bad for a seal either at her age. I've seen some SHOW seal point siamese with a really dark body - IMO too dark at a young age. I'll bet those cats were almost burmese color by the time they were 4-5 yrs old!

What's the parents and what are they carrying?
honestly we arent sure, she was a rescue! Someone got a phone call bout someone in a trailer park ( not even a nice one ) had a siamese cat but you can tell she may have been used for byb...but they never actually talked to the owner I think but the nieghbor said they got her from a supposed breeder ! she is soo friendly and cute tho, she is quite an explorer too
alot of shelters around here tho are getting siameses and mixes its so shocking to me that someone would pay big money for these kinds of cats and then abonden them or use them to byb themselves..but we are so happy with our bundle of joy and soo is blue, blue is so happy she hasnt slept i dont think
she was playing and chasing Tessa all night !!! so the first night has been good, i havent started any kind of introduction with the other kitties tho like stormie and bella because I have really been taking care of Willie...wat can I say I am on call
right now we are on the couch and he stole my pillow so ill be up for a while, well until he gets up and wants to try to eat some more! O yes I hear Tessa and Blue now chasing each other

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh ok, she is pretty. Took Ling about 4 days to decide that Charlie was not so bad after all

We'll have him 2 weeks now and she only occasionally hisses - usually when he's pestering her for the top seat on the tree house
DH mentioned that we might need a 2nd treehouse (HIS suggestion, not mine
) so that both could have the top seat

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a pretty girl! I don't really need to tell you she is seal, it has been said enough
I just wanted to add that I thought she's a beautiful kitty!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanx everyone, she is doing great here now !!
I gotta get more photos but she is just tooo quick for me
But I dont think I posted this one so I will
I find this picture funny, who knows what cameras will catch
this one is Tessa with her sister Blue

She has quit a personalitty but I
it she is soo sweet and playful, not that much of a cuddler yet
but she reminds me of bella way to much

O I seen the vet records and she is a seal point, see u all were thinking what I was thinking but I am still fairly new to the points so thanx for all the help, my mom was like the vet record didnt say anything and I found it yesterday I was checking everyones records and it said seal point I said see mom she said I didnt see it
what a weirdo, but thanx for all the help everyone, I cant wait to get more photos but such a squirmer and a playful girl (blue randomly gets her going) and she is so hard to take pictures of, wow she really does remind me of Bella
)